Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

New23
Casual Contributor

Seeking like minded people

44 year old female from Brisbane suffers health anxiety,  depression, panic attacks. Looking for genuine people to talk too who may suffer same for support etc. I believe that healing can happen the more support you have! 

26 REPLIES 26

Re: Seeking like minded people

Thankyou for your support. I'm new to this, can anyone actually message or get in contact? Thanks

hi @New23 

That's me.

I have that going on. I can't even get out of bed today. And inspite of my medication I can't stop trembling...

What's happening for you today?

Hi @New23 🙂
Thank you for sharing about what you're going through. A very warm welcome awaits you in these forums.

You are right, healing is definitely possible and the more support we have for ourselves the more the healing!

I know what it feels like to experience anxiety, depression and panic attacks. I have battled with it myself. It is so hard carrying the hard parts of our mental health everyday but it does get better. I am moving through an ongoing and recovery journey with my own mental health.

You will meet many other forum members who can relate with what you are saying and I hope that it serves as a reminder that you are not alone 💗

Sending you someone else's story that they have shared to remind you that you can get through this  💛

Holding space for you 💛

fluffylight x

Hi @Kyle1

Hoping the day gets lighter for you, I know that feeling of not getting out of bed. It's something that's been a struggle for me for a long time.

How are you spending your day today? @Kyle1

It sounds like you have some resonating experiences with @New23 🙂

@fluffylight 

I'm spending my day afraid (of what, I don't exactly know).

I've tried to call for help but reaching no one!

And I am trying so hard to get well, but can't... 

I'm so sorry to hear! Hugs. I know what that's like. If your comfortable, tell me a bit about yourself x

Thankyou so much! I'm hoping in these forums it's allowed to exchange details if comfortable as I'm at a loss where to find/meet like minded people! It's very lonely at times in one's own mind. Sending you hugs as you battle through your journey xx

P.s. that was a lovely/inspiring story! Thankyou 🙂

I am your age @New23 

Single parent.

And gosh...there's just so much turbidity and torment from so many areas for me ...

I hardly know where to begin.

I'm from Tasmania

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance