Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Re: What does your forums' name mean?

El Hamsa lol going back to sleep here very soon ... @MDT

Same
Night everyone

@Appleblossom wrote:

Aloha ...@tyme 

Not the first tyme that question has been asked ... 

My thoughts exactly, @Appleblossom 🙂. But nonetheless, a fascinating basis for a thread, @tyme !

In my case, when I first started venturing in to these sorts of mental health forums, the movie "Frozen" was at the height of it's popularity, and I was one of the billions who had fallen in love with it.

My username is based off a line from it's centerpiece musical number, "Let It Go", which summed up how I felt at the time, and how I still feel to this day, as a matter of fact.

"Let it go!

Let it go!

Can't hold it back any more!" = @chibam 😉

hi @chibam
thats awesome - didn't know that !
Good onya !

goodnight - tired hams here

see you later

Wow, @chibam ! 🙂

Mine's pretty obvious - nature has a huge positive impact on me and I crave being out in it every day. But I was surprised no-one else had chosen this name before me!

I picked greenpea because I wanted something cute and fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNENw2tGjBE

Bouncing Pea from The Runaway Pea by Kjartan Poskitt, published by Simon and Schuster

Loved reading these as I hadn't been in the previous conversations with members. Such a good way to get to know you all a little more @tyme 

Thanks for tagging me in @outlander 
My forum’s name Flybluebird was inspired by my love of the superb fairy wren, particularly the male which is partly vibrant blue 💙

During the past couple of years I have had many encounters with them & they always lift my spirits. 
Their lively, joyful presence is utterly infectious but you cannot always spot them as they love to spend their time in dense shrubery. 

Perhaps a little like me in the way of feeling safe immersed in the surrounds of nature. 💚🌿👣

@chibam 

Interesting.  

I am still a Frozen virgin .... lol

Maybe will see it one day .. if you saw some good in it.

@tyme Re reclaiming the apple from the snake. Surely you know of the kerfuffle about Adam and Eve and the cause of the Fall? I figured appleblossom was inclusive of food and flower and symbolic of more good things than evil ....

this is my forum name @tyme@Appleblossom@flybluebird@greenpea@outlander@chibam@MDT@TAB@StuF 

Shaz is my madeup nickname and the 51 is my age when I came to the forum

but on the forum I have also been called Shazza 

@Appleblossom, I thought you loved the plant Appleblossom 

how about you @Rhye@Dimity@Tortoiseshell@HenryX@Peri@Krishna@Scoo@Smc 

I do dear shazza @Shaz51 

I even planted a carpet rose called appleblossom about 6 years ago to relate online life and in ground reality! 

but always there are deeper reasons ... and that is what came out of me this time I answered the question.... it rings true ... I have suffered much ... from false application of religious concepts ...

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance