Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Challenge of the day

Yeah hammocks not my thing @Former-Member friend liked it tho
Yeah was a good trip. Should do it again one day before get too old lol

Hi @TAB @Former-Member @Teej 

Latest holiday was at christmas.

81870128_875141999583369_792333268958576640_n.jpg

Thanks for this challenge @Former-Member  - and I added some more tags

I certainly will add my holidays though all my holiday photos are in my old phone - I still have to travel with my new one

I have been to Wineglass Bay and I had a wonderful short stay at Bicheno in 1993 when I spent two weeks in Tassie - one of my favourite places in this world - I am looking forward to going back there but I don't know when that will be - like everyone else

So we can share some of our past breaks or what we have planned for the future

I love Cairns - I want to go back as soon as I can - I took a helicopter ride out over the reef and maybe I will not do that again because it was hard getting in and out of the helicopter but it was so fantastic - I enjoyed myself so much - I am looking forward to doing that agai

So I do have a picture of The Esplanade at Cairns - after the heat of the day I would walk along the lagoon there and there are so many different kinds of birds resting on the narrow strip of sand at high tide - it was just something I looked forward to each day. I had two weeks and I am so glad I did because I haven't been anywhere of great interest since.

Dec

@Former-Member @Teej @TAB @greenpea @Mazarita @Faith-and-Hope @Exoplanet @eth @Appleblossom @Maggie @Ant7 @Zoe7 @Shaz51 @CheerBear @Snowie @MDT @Former-Member @Sans911 @outlander @BlueBay 

Cant see yet @Snowie will look later 😸

Sounds wonderful @Owlunar 😸

Thanks @TAB 

Thinking of getting interstate - particularly the tropics - is something I always think about when the weather turns out like today - whenever I am at Flight Centre the wind is cold and the clouds mountainous

I forgot to include my picture of The Esplanade - and yes - I did have a couple of great views and therefore photos from my room in the hotel - I am so looking forward to doing the same again

Dec

I wanna go now - today - awI wanna go now - today - aw

Yes will be aust only for travel for a while think @Owlunar something to look forward to though

Hey @Owlunar will have to wait til they load
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey @Snowie that looks beautiful by the river.

@Owlunar Tassie is so beautiful, I love that it's a lot of mountains and coastline. I still need to get to Cairns one day, sounds like it's been a highlight for you Smiley Happy

Here are some holiday snaps of USA and Poland where I went in 2018

Library of CongressLibrary of CongressChanging of the guard at 11pm at a war memorial in WarsawChanging of the guard at 11pm at a war memorial in WarsawAlbert Einstein's house near Princeton UniversityAlbert Einstein's house near Princeton UniversityDuck in Central Park. Never seen these colours before on a duckDuck in Central Park. Never seen these colours before on a duckRockefella Christmas Tree that had a skate rink undernearth itRockefella Christmas Tree that had a skate rink undernearth itFifth Avenue NYCFifth Avenue NYCCentral Park - Jacquie Kennedy ResevoireCentral Park - Jacquie Kennedy Resevoire"The Pond" - Central Park"The Pond" - Central Park

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance