Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Daily Achievements!

I'll join you on your road trip @TAB . 

Id love to be driving past that sign. 

I love road trips, travelling, going country.... but I'm stuck....in VIC...in Melb...in lockdown (slight lifting of restrictions)...but in ISO lol.

I ain't going anywhere!

I cant keep up , think keep hearing people can go anywhere yet covid everywhere dunno @BPDSurvivor
Sure you're welcome leaving Wednesday lol

hello Forum Friends sorry I missed Friday Night Feast,its been a very busy week,todays achievements have been resting,answering messages.posting on Facebook,hot shower,cooking hot dogs for dinner,and a bit of reflection on certain people and situations that have transpired over this week,trying to show grattitude to those around me whove helped in some way or another this week,Im also starting to be mindfull that it wont be long till this year is over and that means christmas on the way,im yet to do any christmas shopping as yet as Ive either been focussed on practical Errands being done or Focussing on mental health /self care improovements,a few conversations that happend this week have been helpfull ,my counselling session was very helpfull as well as lifeline and a relative anyway hope everyone had a reasonably good saturday now time for some self care ,

Hi @Rhye 

Yes I hope the textbooks get here by earlier next week so I can start the study!

Thanks for your kind words!

Hi @Judi9877 

Sounds great a lot of variety in your day 🙂

Today I had breakfast, did the housework, walked to the beach, talked to some family, helped a family member remain calm, helped a family member through their anger, took a family member to see their friends, watched a movie (now watching another one), made a lamington cake (so good!), cooked dinner. 

Good evening forumites! Well done on all of your achievements! 
@TAB Add me to your road trip alongside @BPDSurvivor! I need a road trip outside metropolitan Melbourne and can't wait to see at least some sections of regional Victoria for once, including places like Bendigo where a close male friend of mine lives and whom I haven't seen physically in 2 years before COVID-19 started! Phone texts just don't work for me when a hug is needed so much more! 

@pinklollipop15 the beach walk sounds lovely! I love being near the beach on cold days watching the waves crash against the sand and rocks and piers as it's so moving yet very emotional and enjoyable as well. I'm glad you had fun!

@LostAngel wow! Talk about a busy day! Good on you for achieving so many things!

For me, my achievements have been:

- Had my psychologist appointment today over the phone 

- Learnt about myself in regards to making me responsible for my own happiness instead of relying on others to make me happy;

- completed another partial section of my Mental Health Recovery Blanket 

- Checked out Facebook 

- Listened to some music from Bon Jovi, Sophie Ellis-Bextor, The Corrs and Delta Goodrem on MH iPhone to help with my mood situation which really worked 

- Watched the 6pm news to see how Melbourne celebrated the first night of no lockdown (parties, wild scenes in Chapel St, etc)

- Stayed home again 

Keep those achievements coming!

Judi9877😎🍀

Honestly, today my achievment was getting up.
Just that tbh 😕

Have done that trip lots of times @Judi9877 @BPDSurvivor  five years ago was on my own and stopped to take pics of baby emus following mother 

Today I slept in as planned
I did not go on the hike as I thought I would as I was not in the headspace to meet new people and talking about myself would make me feel gross

I instead stayed home
I went to get a coffee and some pastries from a bakery to share
I also fixed up some wood for my bedframe and hopefully it shall support it
Also some wood for some shelves, so had to charge drill
Completed some of a uni application but will need to call them first thing tomorrow morning to confirm some more details.
Hopefully they can give me answer before the 31st

sounds good @MDT 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance