Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

olyris
Casual Contributor

Meditation

Would anybody like to share their experiences with meditation?

I'll mention some of mine:

- I find it brings consciousness to thoughts

- Clarity to emotions, and

- Stability to human interactions

In other words it makes it easier to "be." There is a joy in that somewhere which I believe is key to healing. While recognising that meditation is not necessary for everybody, I do find that it is one of the few methods that can actually change situations.

2 REPLIES 2
Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Meditation

Haven't done it for awhile, I'll try and wake up early tomorrow and get 20 minutes in 🙂

I feel its really relaxing, helps you calm down and just generally be more present. Also increases lucid dreaming and a whole plethora of other benefits so it's only a good thing. Had some nice out of body experiences with it as well.

Re: Meditation

Hi @olyris

Great to be reminded of how amazing meditation is. I particularly relate to what you said about it bringing consciousness to thoughts that might otherwise be in the background still having an impact but out of my awareness. I'd love to hear more people's experiences too, and the ways they find helpful to go about it. For example do you use an app or a youtube clip to meditate? Or what do you find is the best way for you? 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance