Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The Butterfly Room- ED support

Sorry it’s this way for you @Eden1919  know the feeling…

Hey @Eden1919 really sorry to hear you're struggling. You are 1000% enough, even when you can't seem to believe it. 

Here if you wanna chat 💜

@Bow @Jynx  thanks I just dont know what to do anymore i am trying so hard all the time and nothing is ever enough i am exhausted and sick of constantly having to suffer physically and mentally because of something that is supposed to be fun and enjoyable and a staple part of life. sometimes i wish my issues was with drugs or something because at least with drugs you can stop and not have to face being tempted everyday 3 times a day. like i mean if you dont eat for long enough you dont survive so you are constantly having to do the thing that is destroying you idk if i am making any sense and sorry if i said anything wrong i am not able to explain myself well today. 

Nah I hear you @Eden1919 ED has so many complex layers that I think most people couldn't even fathom. Like, food is necessary for survival, it's a super social thing, it's a daily need, so then to also have it be a huge source of pain and distress is truly awful. I imagine that would really get to you, and so I can understand your immense frustration and feeling quite defeated about it. Sounds like it feels there is no escape. 

I'm not sure if there's something I could say that would help but, I want you to know I hear you, and I'm sending big hugs.

I get it @Eden1919 … it’s constant torture. That’s how I see it and I don’t think people without an ED truely understand how painful it is. To be constantly having to face the monster. 

im in a shit place tonight too. 

Here with you as well @Bow  💜

Ta @Jynx 

me bodies taking a beating this week

@Bow  😥 Sounds super rough. Have you had much on this week? 

Some days have been busy.., others just at home, smashing myself with exercise @Jynx 

@Bow Mm always keeping busy hey. I hope you've had a chance for some rest as well 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance