Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The Challenges of Mental Health Wellbeing

@outlander  Well said outlander :)xx

Morning Sans, I hope you managed to get some sleep last night. I am truly glad you said what you did last night. I just want to emphasise what I said to Sherry last night. I love your honesty and openness, you speak the truth even if will make others a little uncomfortable. But when you do it's never mean, you don't ever bully people. Your truths have made me have a look at what I am doing and not in a bad way. In real life I seem to attract domineering females, who are hurtful with their truths, bully's and couldn't care less about the effects of their behaviour, you have shown me for the first time along with Zoe that not all women that I look up to are like that. You have no idea the impact you have made on me. Please never stop speaking your truths the fourm will be a lesser place for it. I honest care about about and hope I haven't  add to more stress to you after my replies last night. I shouldn't have even been on here with how emotional I was/am.   

Thank you for being you @Sans911 ❤️Izzy 

@Former-Member  Good morning Izzy :DHeart I have just been for a walk through the pouring rain with 82 year old neighbour :o! and am now about to head into a nice warm shower. I hope you have a wonderful day full of love and light my dear friend Izzy. Love peaxxx

@greenpea @Former-Member @Lee82 @Sans911 @Former-Member
💜💚💙💛💖

Thanks for your wonderful post @Former-Member, very authentic and really beautifully written. I hope you have a good day today 💖

Thanks @nashy  😊💝

20190802-091814-01.jpeg

Don't beat yourself up @ Sherry  - so many of us have been where you are. I'm sencing a rare wave of tollerence and forgiveness coming through on the forums, even with me (the queen of mood swings) so don't give up, but t also don't expect too much of yourself here - it has its huge limitations for interaction too, I'm scared one day someone will flick a switch and all will be lost. Just post what's mutually beneficial. Leave something for yourself and take it as it comes, it's not a reflection on you personally, I've concluded it's impossible to get to really KNOW someone here, only bits of each other. Instead of withdrawing totally when overwhelmed here, I try take a break in the lighter social threads - like birds, craft, decluttering gardening... where it's a light relief but still company. 

Sorry if I'm not making any sense. Take care 💙

EOR 🙏

Good advice @Former-Member 👍

Thank you 💖

Spotted you on line @Sans911 😀

Hope you are okay 💖

@Sans911 Thinking of you too hun. Much love and hugs @Former-Member @Sans911 @Former-Member @outlander and anyone else passing through ❤💙💜

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance