Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: The Next Stage of Life

Apologies for the wait, but.... are you planning or do you already have a gf?

Former-Member
Not applicable

Like are you planning on dating @MDT 

I was doing that a bit last year and before lockdown. @Former-Member
I got rid of all apps during lockdown. Don't think I'll date for a while though. Just wanna focus on my life I think

Wbu?
Former-Member
Not applicable

Will give it a go... @MDT havent really done it for 10+years... we'll see 

All I can really say is that its important to know what you want and what you don't want @Former-Member
Former-Member
Not applicable

Just want a partner who wants me back @MDT @hopefully it works, we'll see take it as it comes I guess

I guess that's the first stoe hey @Former-Member
Is to tolerate and understand ourselves before another person can or indeed we ourselves.
I dunno what the answer is mate. I guess in the end we can only put ourselves out there and see. I will eventuate to doing this but in the shirt term I really need to secure work and a place to live in which I feel comfortable coming back to. Not that I feel uncomfortable doing that at the moment but just not in terms of a relationship haha if you catch my drift.
Aside from all of that there's fakery all over the place I think

Its not easy but it's not impossible.

Such is this thing called life.

Whats on your agenda today?
Former-Member
Not applicable

You sound like a smart guy @MDT @I know everyone is different and there is a huge stigma to my illness but I hope someone can look past it just need to hone in on how I judge people, which has changed cause my lifestyle has. I'm trying my best to stick to the positive of what I see and read.

but as for the rest of the day, I'll be studying and doing a bit of work, getting that mulah and probs some interviews in the coming days, feedback I received was I'm chatty so gotta watch that. Maybe it's a way of coping with my illness.

anyways have a good day talk soon

Your insightful and self aware @Former-Member
Thats rare these days. I see myself in your qualities and attitude and I do hope you find success.
Take care today matw

Hows it going @Former-Member
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance