Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The Next Stage of Life

Good luck with it all 🙂🍀

on the plus side you've already had some coffee so that counts as a win 😃
opps don't forget the tag (that's to me not you)

@MDT 

@ArtistZ 🙂

@Shaz51 @Former-Member @TAB @oceangirl made this the other day

Yeah things are tough

I see y p doc on Wednesday and I am hoping it goes okay

Hi @MDT 

Glad to see you had a good start to the day today 🙂

Good to see you feel there have been some improvements compared to this time last year. Good on you for starting cycling. I tried last week but my bike chain all rusty and clunky so I scrapped that idea lol I have a rowing machine so will be doing that slowly as I'm overweight and it needs to get lost. Sounds good regarding your emotional self life is a learning journey for sure!

Keep on keeping on 🙂

@Appleblossom my awesome friend over here now

Thank you @pinklollipop15
Not feeling good here
Former-Member
Not applicable

@MDT @I'm relying on my parents too. I've had more jobs than a person my age should have and don't have much success to my name too. I'm just looking for work seriously now after calming down mentally from a shitty place I stayed at for nearly 3 years. Hoping a bigger company and better paycheck can make up for some years without work, I'm still young I feel, hope employers feel the same way and I can start at a new place with a clean slate.

I shouldn't have this many worries at this stage in my life but I do, so what "life experience". I think staying positive where you can and being kinder to yourself is good. 

check out the link below it helped me

https://youtu.be/b4pP6HyXRMI

enjoy

Hey @MDT 

Had a friend invite my cycling then realised I dont have a helmet, and I like the idea of trying one one, rather than ordering online, so will wait for when we are allowed to do retail in person.

Bad, weird and awkward ... experiences .... make up a lot of life.  I did not have a lot to laugh about when I was young, but as an older person, I decided to LEARN what made me laugh.

A lady on the phone last week said my laugh is a bit delirious . .. little did she know ... ha ha ... she offered me a job ... and I hooped .... out loud .... but did my first day of microsoft teams and study .... of dear ... what a head and neck ache .... wary about all the online stuff ... but time for me to do something new. 

Sorry to hear its been hard for you @Former-Member

There's a lot of discursive thought in my mind these days.

I can relate to you and I like you sharing your story mate. THanks for being here

Right now I feel like doing not much tbh.

This video seems helpful though. Watching it now
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance