Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Worry Room - Get it out, and walk away: No responses please

I have this great feeling of fear. It is not the fear of the unknown but the fear of the known. Something has to happen and happen soon. Feel like I am treading water wanting a huge wave to hit but there is no wave just more of the same  ..... me treading water.

@greenpea  Hi are you ok ❤️

@greenpea 💚

Worried, I can't take back something I've said.

ive been going so well lately ive been able to feel stable and not on meds and no psych, no panic/major anxiety attacks and no switching for about 6 months now but this week has been so difficult ive been so worried about my stability going out of whack. 

first my mother announces that she is getting married again and then my great grandfather died, i was extremly close with him when i was younger and had sleepovers at his a fair bit. this last 4 years i havent had the chance to see him. everytime the oportunity arose to go see him something happened to make it not happen. i feel really bad i havent had the chance to see him before he died.

I don’t know where to start working too much on the higher dose on anti depressants and Sedatives that I’m allowed to take a day not sure about relatioship and being bi curious / bisexual , no friends but no time for friends, social anxiety is a shit closed doors pain uncertainty doubt, I’m currently sitting on the couch my partner is not giving any attention or any motivation to talk about what we are arguing about total silence loneliness oh well chips are in the oven looking forward to that 

I just want to be alone 

I want to go away 

I just want to end it all. I can't keep doing this day in day out. I hate myself.

It hard being a mum when your not a mum. i keep giving up everything and i got excited over one thing but i may not even be able to get it now. its hard when i try my best to fit everything in and then all of a sudden others plans change so i have to have the kids or something else. doesnt seem very fair. i guess it is true that its only important if im helping someone else. 

Sitting on couch drinking wine which I know I shouldnt be I’m letting things go and falling into the  abyss and it’s ok but it’s also not ok at all I’m so sad and so tired and helpless and miserable the wine makes me feel better but it’s not good, work tomorrow I will be distracted until you get home again but deep down I’m crying 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance