Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A journey through cancer.

I quit royal commission suport couselling as they were selling me  out. Many things to be said there. So i dumped them. I know many blokes that refuse to go royal commissiom as its a circus act. They suggested Partners in recovery PIR however i was lied to i asked for a female case manager they said thats fine only take a few weeks. After first contact i was told only a male. This means i again are shit listed. So i will be removing my request for help. So again i have no where to turn too.

Hi @Seeker

It's nice to 'see' you back in the Forums. It sounds like a frustrating cycle again. It seems like there is an option for support (the male case manager) but it's not something you're comfortable with. Can you ask PIR to clarify why you can only have a male case manager? I think asking the question is a reasonable request.

In the meantime, you can keep visiting this community and connecting with others, if that's useful?

lost my long post in system @Seeker

trying to retrieve it.

Heart

Mods @NikNik

In my profile page there is an autosave draft for this thread that I "lost" about 15 mins ago.

I usually can retrieve it by pressing a new reply on the relevant thread and then there is hypertext asking to Load or Discard autosaved draft .. but this is not coming up.

I think this is an important post and I dont want to leave @Seeker hanging.  Can you help me find it in the system please.

Apple

Hi @Appleblossom

Are you saying you can still see it in your autosaved drafts on your profile?

If so, you can go to your profile and the autosaved section and press on the title and it should take you to the thread you were posting in and load what it has saved.

Let me know how you go.

Nik

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance