Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

@eth  Hey eth dont know really what to say .... except that I hear you and am here if you want to talk. So sorry things are so tough on you atm you dont deserve it at all. Love you eth. peaHeart

Thanks a lot @greenpea  for offering to listen and support  me.  I've kind of run out of words just now, but being heard means the world to me.

@eth  I can understand that. Just keep me in the loop as I really do care and wish that I could offer you a couch to camp on to help. Just cant for obvious reasons but I would if able to.xxx

I would be happy to offer up my guest room to  @eth also @greenpea  💕😊 

It would serve two purposes: Firstly @eth a roof over your head (shelter being one of life's basic essentials). Secondly, it would help to maintain my safety within my home (every persons right). 👍  A win/win situation.  And I think I'm within a couple of hours of you Eth, so no major move.  If only problems could be solved so easily. 😔

You know how I said there was no wind here this morning @greenpea ?  We had a couple of hours sunshine between about 8-10am, but since then the rain has moved up the coast and its been raining since late morning.  And the wind has sprung up, gusty at times and intermittent heavy rain showers.  Its unsettling, and depressing, and miserable right now.

Emelia 🌸

@eth  I could feel your pain through the screen, and wished I could reach in and ease it somehow, if only by listening, at the very least.

I’m sorry seems lame, but I think you will understand. I really hope for a safe and comfortable home for you, somewhere you are no disempowered.

Sending very caring thoughts and wishes your way. Please take care where you can. 💙💙💙

87BACD2C-F502-4CBA-806E-5976D8939777.jpeg

Feeling for you too @eth ..... feeling blindsided and invalidated in my own situation, so feeling that heaviness of heart in the words you have written too ..... it's so hard.  I hope this is the difficulty that often comes before a turning of the tide and a heading in a new direction.  It feels like an intense struggle because the dynamic is all wrong, and then it releases and finds its new pathway ...... hang in there Hon.  Things don't stay the same.  The tide will turn.

💐💕💜

@Emelia8  wind gone here now so son2 is more settled. Rain has eased also. Looking forward to some spring type weather promised later in the week.  Stay warm and dry everyone. xxx

Hey @eth @Faith-and-Hope heavy hearts all round.

I'm too exhausted to talk about mine but I want you to know that I'm hearing you and I'm sorry for what you are going through.

Hi @greenpea @Mazarita @Maggie @Emelia8 and all of you good people around atm.

@frog  Hey frog take good care of yourself and be safe my friend. Love peaHeart

Awwwww sending you tender hugs my  @eth 

Sunny here today 

We cleaned this morning And  and we  did mum's gardening this afternoon 

Tired now 

Going to have eggs on toast tonight  xx 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance