Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

Hi @frog 

sorry to hear you have had a tough day, sending you positive vibes for a better day tomorrow

The weather got really wild and windy here @greenpea  just after I posted my previous message. Then the power went out. So no power here, and no idea when it will be restored. At least its calm now, no wind and no rain either. Its also getting dark now, so Id best go drag out my candles.

Hi @Maggie 😀  Hugs @Faith-and-Hope  💝  To feeling validated @eth  👍💗

Feeling very sad right now actually. Read a post elsewhere about a members 11yo. It was a happy post, but it reminded me of my little 11yo niece Em. The 5 year anniversary of her tragic death is coming up in just over a week. You never forget do you?

And sadly, there are lots of members today who are going through really tough times. And I've been unable to help any of them. 😟💕

Emelia 🌸

Just being here helped enormously @Emelia8  So sorry to hear of your anniversary coming up.  You're right, you never do forget.

Thanks also to @Maggie @Faith-and-Hope @frog @greenpea @Shaz51 @Anastasia @DJMasters  and anyone I missed (sorry).

Thinking of you too @frog and hoping things get easier for you.

Warm wishes for a smoother ride for all of us xx

@Faith-and-Hope  Big hugs. 💕💕💕💕

@Emelia8  I hope you get the power on soon :o! So sorry about your niece :(. Lots of love coming your way my friend xxxHeart

Hi to you too @Appleblossom  sending warm wishes xx

So very sorry to hear your brother is still being difficult @eth You do not deserve any of that and I hope you can continue to stay in the cottage until housing becomes available for you. You have enough to deal with without all that Hon Smiley Sad As for your so-called friend - some people are completely ignorant when it comes to mental health and some think they know everything when in-fact they have no idea at all what it is like. 

I can hear just how much you are dealing with and how much you are struggling - so be here, don't be here ...whatever it is you need and can deal with. We are all here for you and with you eth so do whatever it is you need to do knowing you have that support here when you need Heart

👍💕 @Zoe7  .....

Thank you @Maggie 

Do you have some self-care lined up for tonight @eth ?  It is really important in the face of the lack of care from others you have been on the receiving end of ..... please keep looking after you 🌷💕

So sorry about your little Em too @Emelia8.  I think the pain doesn't go away, but it dulls, and we learn to co-exist with it.  I have found marking the occasions with something special in honour of the person really helps that process along, as much as it can be.  Time is the greater healer.

Whoops .... sorry .... hi to @greenpea as well, and I just saw a Support from @TAB  👋

Ha ha sprung lol @Faith-and-Hope got work tomorrow so will be up early in the cold yay
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance