Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

So glad you got those positive comments from the principle. We already know you have a lovely way with the kids but ita nice to be acknowledged by offline too ❤

Theres finally a day where everyone is off work at the same time so once we start itll probably only take up to 2 hrs. Id do it myself but somw of the stuff is to heavy or big to do myself.
Its coming out quite hot here though so it might have to wait till later on this arvo.
Is it hot where you guys are?
@eth @Zoe7

It's warming up @outlander  Not sure what the forecast is.  

It is a lovely day here @outlander a bit muggy but not too hot - only supposed to be early to mid 20s so perfect for getting out and doing some things outside.

Its suppose to be between 28-30 all weekend but then raining and low 20s the rest of the week thankfully @eth

Perfect weather @Zoe7 besides abit muggy
I much prefer the cooler days thats for sure!

I don't mind the heat but it has to be in the 20s to be comfortable - once it starts reaching the 30s it is too hot @outlander I feel for @Shaz51 and all those living in the hotter areas at the moment - it is way too hot.

Yes i agree! @Zoe7 though where we are from 26 up it gets quite hot and very summery. Last yr we had quite a few 40 degree days (with warnings we are expected to have more this summer) .i think sydney reached around 46 so im glad im not there or qld where @Shaz51 is . Hopefully theres a cool change on the way for those in that extreme heat

@outlander  @Zoe7  Just checked and it'll be around 28 here too.  Pretty warm for walking in the middle of the day - must take a hat.  I still find that reasonably mild after 17 years living in the top end of the Northern Territory, where it would be around 33 most of the year and 37-38 most days at this time of year.  The 'build-up season'  when it gets more and more humid until the wet season bursts late Dec or Jan.

Hi to you too @CheerBear  How's your morning been so far? 

I better get my butt into gear and get this mowing done before it gets much warmer today @outlander @eth Thanks for the chat this morning - it has been lovely. Will catch up with you both later Smiley Very Happy Hope you both achieve what you have planned Heart

Hiya @eth (and @Zoe7 and @outlander and all) 👋

My morning has been really good thanks! I've woken with a bit more of a spring in my step and feeling much more peaceful inside than I have over recent weeks. It's a very nice feeling 🙂

I am about to head out with the kids so I've gotta run but wanted to say a quick hi before I say bye.

❤ for the day ahead
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance