Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Re:@ A long rave

Good morning @greenpea Yes I shall definitely try to have a Super Green Pea day....

Good morning @CheerBear 

Good morning everyone.

Adge

@eth  I hope you had a great weekend away. It has been a restful and productive weekend for me - plenty of sleep across the weekend and lots of housework done in between. It is good that I have done some things that need to be done - will help during the week when I come home from work. 

Goodmorning @Adge @greenpea Hope you both have an okay day - will check in with you both after work Smiley Very Happy

Hi @Zoe7 @eth @greenpea 

I hope you have a good day.

Adge

@Adge  Hi Adge hoping you are feeling well and wishing you a wonderful afternoon. Love greenpeaxxxx.

Hi @greenpea I hope your day is good.

I'm feeling very clunky with this suction pad covering my middle, & pressure waist band on - dragging my wound pump into my aviaries (to stock seed & water).

Hopefully good news (& help) when I see the Wound Care nurse on Wednesday.

Adge

@Adge  How long do you have to keep it on for?

About 2 weeks @greenpea

Not sure how long for pressure waist band.

Staples out in about another week.

The suction pump hurts.

Still dealing with fever issues.

It's very difficult that I'm not supposed to drive just yet, I cannot walk to the grocery shops.

I will be able to drive in about 2 day's time.

Did you know that there are Yellow & Red split peas, as well as Green ones?

Adge

Good afternoon @Adge @greenpea @eth 

Been a busy day at work but a pretty good day. I was nowhere near as tired today as I have been the last couple of weeks but it is good to be home.

How have your days been?

@Adge I bet that pump and waist band are annoying - hope you at least have the waist band off soon.

Hi @Zoe7  @Adge  @greenpea @CheerBear  and everyone else who sees this.  Just skimming through and catching up.  Had a busy day and have to go now and cook for 4 people, 2 of whom are on keto diets.  

Hope you all have peaceful evenings.  Should have more time for a proper catch up tomorrow morning.

Hugs to all xx

Busy days are often good days @eth - they are for me at work anyway as they seem to go much quicker. I have had a good day today - got a lot done which is good and nearly ready for tomorrow's groups that I take. Need to do a little more tonight but that shouldn't take too long.

Enjoy your cooking and dinner and the company. Catch up with you when I can next Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance