Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A new start (kind of)

@MDT 

Your thinking about COVid 19 seems pretty straight and thorough and caring to me. I agree with you about the media.  I am careful which media I consume, but it takes work.

Heart

Today I had a brief moment with 3 women near the empty toilet paper shelf.  It was funny and we connected and moved on.  I dont like to ridicule panic so mostly focus on positive things like the meme with 2 little girls sharing toilet paper from a toy cart.

Do your best diligence.

The panic makes it harder for people to do their best as conflicting feelings and priorities are real. 

About your career, forget the "behind where you could be", focus on your personal best. That is what counts.  Keeping up generates competitiveness and self doubt.

CHeers Mate

Smiley Happy

Hey @Ant7 @Appleblossom

Thanks for the words of support

🙂

Well @MDT  have the battle is actually knowing where you want to go in life  and you have got that done.....tick

And now you are on the right track to get to that point.....tick

I am very proud of you my friend. You are a great person and you deserve all the great things that come your way.  

I wish you all the best in all your endeavours.  Keep us up to date with how things are going.  Reading your post put a big smile on my face.  Love it!!!!!  Smiley Very HappyHeart

heyy @Scarecrowe

I am glad to hear it puts a smile on your face 🙂

You are a great pal 🙂

@MDT 

As are you my friend.  Smiley Very Happy

Hi @MDT  how are you tonight? 
I'm feeling a bit shit. Overwhelmed. Watching MAFS silly show but funny thing is I'm addicted to it. 

Haha @BlueBay
Yes MAFS is BS. But i can see Why people watch it. Its insanity. It makes good tv.
I hope it distracts you my friend.

I am okay tonight. Chilling out after a testing day.

Fillings tomorrow at dentist then need to buy a new suit.

Then home to job search for writing/journalism

Oh I hate the dentist @MDT  

lol 

hope you find a suit 

good luck too with job hunting 

I know how hard that is. 
have a good night my friend xx

You too awesome @BlueBay
🙂

Hey @MDT I just wanted to echo what @Appleblossom said re being behind where you'd like to be. I know that feeling. I think the PB idea is really useful in thinking about it and what I see in you is someone who is really proactive and working hard to head in the direction that you want to go. I also like the 'moving towards' idea that focuses on progress, not necessarily an arbitrary external marker of success. You're on the path mate.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance