Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Fragile

Maybe that is another reason why I dont have the same readymade words and thoughts and assumptions about feelings. Most of what I said was asking a question here or there. WHere was the toilet where was the school? I was quiet a lot, and at uni so quiet I spoke behind my hand. . I was not aware til teacher pointed it out and then of course I was mortified.  Life was always about pushing through awkward feelings. Reslience does not even begin to cover it. 

Mother was too tired and it was not anger, but care that made me shut up. No room for being anger or cheeky. Then told I had to find my anger, but ...

Life is too messy no matter how hard I try.

Very sad at the moment.  Need a hug.

grandmothers.jpg

Just had an interaction with son very shakey right now.

@Zoe7 So very special that we still talk after these years.

Heart

I too love that we have this connection @Appleblossom I have seen you navigate through so much over the years and resilient is definitely a word I would use to describe you Hon.

Sending you a massive hug and listening eyes right now. 🌺🌸🌷💐💜💙💚🧡💛

TAB
Senior Contributor

He used to sit at his desk and count in German @Appleblossom now 25 years later he as labourer with 4 children who was forced to retire at my age is worth best part of a million despite being in menial low paid work all his life well except for the War lol that prob made most of his German pension which he gets on top of Australian one lol

Sending a hug @Appleblossom , a big one. 💓💓💓

Love from me too @Appleblossom  and hoping things have settled down with your son.

I have a copy of the feelings wheel on my fridge.  Walk past it every time I enter or leave the cabin.  I think it's a really useful diagram.

Take care, I care x

Thanks @eth 

Good Idea about wheel @eth 

Heart

sending love @Appleblossom Heart

Meeting like minds at the zoo.

lol

People and animals.

CheetahCheetahSat in dark with Tawny FrogmouthSat in dark with Tawny FrogmouthMotaba having a hard time getting old?Motaba having a hard time getting old?

Launched mental health plan, with lovely people and titbits to eat.

Bought coffee for my sons place and brought a carload over last night.  Got lost though in the night.  I thought I had a magnifying glass in the car but could not find it and there was a weird eye sculpture thingy from my ex. My son was going to leave it in the house and I said NO I did not want it in the house.  He wanted it so he can have it. SO, now I have said a clear and definite "no" 3 or 4 times to my son.  He has no idea how much I have bent over backward.

Now that he has moved out and I dont need to constantly walk on eggshell afraid of his MH sensitivities and always looking at things from the guyz POV.  I think I have internalised so much anti woman talk over last 10 years and need to give myself a break and a boost.

Very flat though. On the one side I see things in life I may enjoy, but now so doubtful about myself.  Got to go to gp and do my Occupation Therapy homework.

@Zoe7 @Maggie @eth 

Hearing you  @Appleblossom . 💜💜💜

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance