Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Struggling

Hi @Razzle

Sorry for my delayed response, things got a little hectic here.

How are you doing today?

It is really hard on relationships when you are feeling that you are only managing to keep your head above water. Any more pressure from anywhere feels like it can be too much to cope with. But, you are, it doesn’t feel like it sometimes does it?

Really hoping your anxiety is lower today.

Hi @strong.  Feeling ok today, anxiety is a little better, it comes and goes in waves, not so consistent like it had been.  Although, when I start thinking about next weeks sessions I start to feel nervous and the anxiety bubbles up - not a great feeling.  Just want next week to be over.

Had a damn migraine last night so feeling a bit wiped out today, getting over the pain killer fog so it’s a day on the couch today.

Sounds like you have been busy.  Hope you are going along well. 🙂🙂

Hi @Razzle

Hope you rest up well.

i really hope there is some positive in your session with your husband and therapist next week, it isn’t a nice feeling the anticipation of what is ahead. I really hope it goes ok.

Busy is good for me, that is how I like to have my days. A good distraction 😊

i have my appointment with my psychologist on Monday, so I’m understanding your anxiety.

@strong.  All the best for your appointment on Monday, I hope it all goes well ❤️❤️

Thank you @Razzle

I hope next week goes well for you.

Hello @Razzle, @strong, @_sunshine_, @Elin Heart

thank you for sharing your story my friend

we are her for you my friend Heart

@Elin, you can start a new thread like @Razzle,to share your story

@Elin
I intend to do more sharing but not ready to do so yet. thanks for the invite.

Hi Razzle

Ive just read this thread. It sounds like life is very exhausting at the moment, and im not surprised. Your body has held on to so much pain.

I can relate to the anxiety and experiences of 'stepping out' and dont blame you for seeking some relief with alochol. 

I really hope you can start to feel a little less anxious and overhwelmed with time but until then can look after yourself. Thinking of you

D

@Shaz51  Thankyou Shaz51, by sharing my story and reading around the forums I can see I’m not alone here.  It makes me so sad to see so many others have been through a similar experience.

@destructive  Thankyou for your support.  I’m not usually a big drinker, One Strongbow of a Saturday night is usually my max, but I’m turning to it more and more lately, any day of the week, any time of day,  anything to feel numb

@strong  Have been thinking of you today, just checking in to see if you’re ok.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance