Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: The last time

Hi @Former-Member 

I'm sorry to read that you feel that the Forums are not for you.  I personally think that online forums can be whatever you choose to make of them, but I do accept that not everyone is well suited to such a platform.  I sincerely hope you can find what you are looking for elsewhere, and I wish you well.  I have enjoyed reading along, even though I have not posted.  Incidentally I find the Jungian psychology model very interesting, as well as very accurate.  Personally I am an ISFJ-T personality, and I think thats pretty spot on.

I wish you all the very best. 

Hi @CheerBear  ... a lovely post from you.

Sherry 🌺

Re: The last time

@Former-Member my apologies if my post seemed to be making assumptions. I was was imagining as a way of trying to understand you as I felt that was important. I despise people making assumptions.

I also would like to apologise if it seemed I was saying your posts were snapshots of your whole experience. I had a feeling that your forum experience was reflective of other reaching out experiences you have had. I guess I was trying to encourage you to continue posting and hoping to find a way to make it easier for you to do if that's what you wanted.

I hope things work out for you. The forum will be here if it is helpful for you. In saying that, if it is unhelpful then it's important to recognise that, as it seems you do, and act on it.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance