Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Thanks for the update @Zoe7 ,  sending hugs ((((💕💕💕💕))))

Hi @Zoe7  sorry things have been tough for you and people around you. Yet you can still wish others on here the best and check in . Cat Happy

Things not brilliant here, having to change expectations, trying to find solutions

I hope you have a good Christmas

Lovely to hear from you @Zoe7 

Heart

You are missed as well as

@Faith-and-Hope 

Heart

Glad fur babies are alright. I am taking mine to vet tmrw.  Yes the expenses are there and it is alright to find the right balance for you as to how much you spend.  

Heart

Glad that you are hosting christmas.  The work will be there but also the satisfaction. I am sure you will do wonderful job, but dont overdo the perfection.  Your personal warmth is as important as the effort you put into the home and meal.

Hugs and more hugs

Heart

Hey @Zoe7

As always it's great to hear from you.

Can I just say that your continued support and help over the year before you took some time for yourself was one of the very things that helped me. You shared a few burdens with me. A burden shared is a burden lessened..

You are in a hard place I can see that. We all can.

Do you what you have to do. You are strong and have a spine and resolve. That was obvious to me earlier this year and indeed this time least year before I headed overseas on my trip. It's also obvious to me know.

The last few months of work have taught me that mindset is everything. This mindset I have now is pretty much the one thing that is keeping me going.

I belirve your mindset is good. You make the calls you need to when your MH is on the down but you also balance it out when you need to and you can take a break from some things when you need. This is a quality that really makes dealing with MH a tiny bit easier.

You are doing a lot my awesome friend. And you will continue to 🙂

Day by day or hour by hour if need be.
You have mentored me a lot and I can see why you are a teacher. I wish you were a teacher of mine in school in fact!

Either way my friend we are here for you and support you in your journey 🙂

When you find yourself going through hell, keep going!
- Churchill

🙂

Thanks for the update @Zoe7 and your kind words.

So much going on for you atm. Take care friend

Image result for butterfly hope

Sending love and light  your way @Zoe7   Remember to breathe and just take one step at a time!  Here for you whenever  HeartHeartHeart

sending you much love @Zoe7 💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

For some reason I was thinking of you a lot yesterday @Zoe7. You have certainly been missed, and you only need to see how much you are by the numbers on the support button. But I know too that we all respect your needs and boundaries.

I remember only some months ago things were on track for you to getting a tiny bit better. You were enjoying your position at a wonderfully supportive school, you had stabilised a little and your energy levels were improving. It saddens me so much to hear how you are now. Nothing you could have done differently would have stopped what's happening. There's so much for you to deal with, and you will get there step by tiny step.

Know that you brighten others lives by your sheer presence, and let us sit with you in this space until your beloved friend returns.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Cheers and well wishes sent your way. Compliments of the season also.
Bimby2.

@Zoe7  Hi I hope you are doing ok you are in my thoughts and I am sending positive thoughts and love your way 💙

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance