Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Hey Hon 👋 Lovely to see you @Faith-and-Hope How are you today?

Sorry @Zoe7  .... not a great evening on the legal front.  Can't go into details but it sort of derailed my evening, then I had to give time to D2.

Chat tomorrow, but now my assignment has become urgent.

G'night 💕💤

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Zoe7, great to be validated 💐 for your work. Do you think they'll move to distance learning now? Its starting to feel like the end of the world with this pandemic. I have to stop & deep breathe few times a day re anxiety, turn tv off more. .. Do you have any plans for school hols?

Sending lots of love @Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7   Hope you are both getting through today ok.  Thinking of both of you lots xx

Absolutely no need to be sorry Hon - I suspected it was not a good day or night for you @Faith-and-Hope Smiley Sad Spend the time you need on all the horrible legal stuff, with your baby dragons and on your assignment - I will be around for you when you need 💖 Thinking of you often and sending you all the love I have 💛💛🧡💚💙💜💕😘

Sending you love and hugs @Faith-and-Hope Heart

@Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member @eth @BlueBay @MDT @Snowie @Sans911 @greenpea @Angels333 @Meowmy @Shaz51 @Adge and others following along...

I actually had more kids at school today than yesterday - just over half the class turned up. We stuck to our normal routine for most of the day but had a little down time in between also. I nearly fell asleep in the classroom this morning - soooo tired. One of the kids brought me a pillow and I told them to work together while I slept lol As soon as I put my head down they covered me with all their work books - it was pretty adorable because they were trying to make it dark for me to sleep Smiley Tongue I think if they had not been in the room I actually would have fallen asleep Smiley Surprised The rest of the day they worked so well (and I stayed awake) - nothing like a bunch of excitable and energetic kids to keep one awake!

As of today we are now open until the end of next week for kids and then they will be finishing a week early. We will continue to work for that following week - trying to get things together for the kids to learn at home. It is expected we will also be open for kids next term also but as you all would know advice and circumstances are chaning daily so we need to plan for learning to continue at home for next term also.

There are so many teachers who will not be able to be at work as they have kids themselves to look after - so how it all looks or works is very much still up in the air.  will be the first to volunteer to actually be at work with whatever kids we have - there are 2 reasons for that ...1. someone has to actually be there for those parents who cannot be at home and 2. I think it would be detrimental to my mental health to actually be at home longer term unless it is mandated.

@Former-Member Definitely no plans for the holidays as we can't do much anyway - like most others it will be staying home and maybe doing a few things around the house. I will like spending time with my fur babies but I won't even be able to organise next term as we don't know what is going to happen. Hopefully we will be continually updated over that holiday period though so we know what steps we need to put in place moving forward.

Glad today was a good day @Zoe7 

Hope you get some sleep tonight hun 💜💙

@Zoe7 take care of yourself.

I'm always happy to hear where you are up to these days @Zoe7

Good on you my friend 🙂
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance