Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Yes they all were/are @Faith-and-Hope Freddy was exceptional but so is the band. Adam Lambert was born for the lead as well and I bet Freddy is up there cheering him on. Rami Malek in the movie was beyond outstanding - no wonder he won so many awards for his portrayal - just brilliant.

Tobes and Clover are doing zoomies/chasies again. Tobes is so gentle with her - bites her lovingly and loves to play. I have only every heard Clover cry once when he must have been a bit too rough but generally she gives as good as she gets ...like two little peas in a pod these two ...I am sooooo lucky 🐶😺💖

Need to try to sleep again @Faith-and-Hope Hope you are in bed snuggled up soon also. Goodnight Hon Heart

Thanks for sharing @Zoe7 ..... 😊

G'night ..... 🦋💞

Another difficult night here @Faith-and-Hope but I am determined to get some things done so will jump into them soon and quite possibly catch up on some sleep later. I hope you got to bed earlyish and managed some restorative sleep. Hugs and hugs Hon Heart

Good morning @Snowie @Eve7 @TAB @Clawde @Emelia8 @Shaz51 and all passing through Heart

Good Morning @Zoe7  I slept okay when I was asleep if that makes sense lol, thanks for tagging me and hope your chores work out today Cat Happy

Hey @TAB That does make sense. Sometimes quality of sleep is better than longevity.

Have sanded my frame and fitted the painting to go in it. Need to wait for a small hole in the back that I filled to dry, then sand that and place in the painting - and that is one job done. Going to begin the remainder of the decking soon - lots of angles and cutting so might just get one side done today but will see how I go. @Faith-and-Hope 

guess meant I seened to be awake often @Zoe7 

Morning @Zoe7 @TAB  and anyone else here ...... 👋💕

I was up very late again, working on some digital imagery that I needed in place for a grant competition I have entered.  It was important and I am glad to have it done.  Because I am a "morning person" I woke early of course, but managed to doze on and off for another few hours ...... 👍.  We could have been having this convo in the wee hours ..... lol.  Reminds me of how much time I spent on Night Shift thread a few years ago.  That was you too @TAB .

Sounds productive already @Zoe7 .  I hope to be again soon, but have to remember to take circulation breaks from screen time and computer hunching   It's going to be cloudy here all morning, but a bit of sun happening med afternoon so will hopefully take a walk then for a coffee.

I'm still on nightshift  every now and again @Faith-and-Hope  but seem to be going to bed earlier these day even if dont sleep through lol 

Anyway , hope your task goes okay.

not the same, guess, but got told to enter an apprentice award thing , well when was doing adult apprenticeship. It was embarrassing and awkward, I shouldnt have let myself get talked into applying for it lol

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance