Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@tyme how are you this fine Friday? Have you got some nice plans for your weekend? 

Hey my dear @ENKELI ,

I'll be on the forums over the weekend. I also plan to take my nephew and niece housesitting with me tomorrow night.

They are excited because it'll be their first sleepover lol. Whilst, I, on the other hand, will probably not get any sleep!

@tyme that sounds like fun- for your nephew and niece at least lol! 

You are so valued with the tireless work you do on the forums. I know I've said it before but we are lucky to have great people like you as leads.

How old are your niece and nephew?

Awww, that was heart felt @ENKELI. Thank you.

I have 2 nieces and 1 nephew who live next door but they are pretty much in my pocket.

They niece is 8, nephew 6, and niece 3 years old. 

I also have a niece and nephew in NSW. 

I spoil the ones here. When I can, I pick them up from school and their faces light up. I always bring a little treat with me when I pick them up such as a little fun sized picnic. Their mum (my sister) is very health conscious so they don't get treats and junk food like probably the kids they see at school. When I get them a treat, I always make them share. So even a fun size kit kat had to be divided in half.

With my 3 yr old niece, she just loves kiwis, so I'm cool with that... oh, it has to be 'golden kiwis!'.. so even when they were $18/kg, I still bought them for her.

Dear @tyme 

………no sleep for you !! Lol

3707.jpegIMG_2023.jpeg

@tyme those kids must adore you! I was a pushover with my God children when they were those ages. They didn't get a lot of treats either,  and my Goddaughter used to prefer fruit and veg as snacks over chocolate and lollies. Godson was a different story. I was given a chocolate heart the size of a dinner plate and he woke up early one morning when he was about 6 and decided to eat the whole thing. He was banned from chocolate for quite some time after that! 

I hope you get to have some fun with them 💜

Lol @PeppyPatti , the snoopy cartoon is so me... I jump up each day with a smile on my face - honestly. But I have to remember and let people know that it was not always like that. The tables have really turned over the years.

Every SINGLE day, I'm in absolute awe that I can be in the great space that I am in now. I always note that it's not because life is absolutely merry and without tears, but I'm in such a great place that I am forever grateful to everyone who has been part of my MH journey - including everyone here.

@ENKELI , yes. I always have a soft spot for kids. I tend to love the 'unlovable'. I have time for the ones who struggle. Time for the people who are hurting. Time for people who have found themselves in a tough place and not because of any fault of their own...

I'm such a softy... 

I'm so glad to have you here on the forums @ENKELI @PeppyPatti @StuF @greenpea @HelloKitty1981 and everyone else!

You are all my forums family 🙂

@ENKELI , Your Godson must have had a bit of a sore belly after all that choc!

@tyme he sure did!

Oh @tyme 

I think of you ! 

@ENKELI 

@HelloKitty1981 

@StuF 

@StuF 

@greenpea 

@Shaz51 

@Appleblossom 

@Glisten ....... Cheeky....💖

@TAB 

@Loopy .....where are you ??

@Jacques 

Everyone I haven't written down. You help me verbalise better. You blooming helped me with my ex husband.......Crikey.......

Thank you all. 

And now for something different .... Meet my new friend spider.....

macro-photography-droplets-luci-rodriguez-07.jpg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance