Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@frog wonderful photo. Have a great day.

Hi and thanks @Meowmy  .  You too x

Hi @frog   lovely picture x

Morning all. So smoky here today. I could taste it in my mouth when I slept, and I had bad dreams about fires. 

Hoping it clears soon. 

Sending hugs to all 💕🦋@eth @Meowmy @frog @greenpea @MDT @BlueBay @Angels333 @Owlunar @outlander @Shaz51 @Former-Member @Former-Member @TAB @Gazza75 and everyone else. Thinking of those in fire risk areas today 🌼🌼🌼

Hugs back atcha @Molliex   Take care x

@Molliex hope things work out. Stay safe and keep well. Take care.

Good Morning @Molliex I hope you enjoy your day xx

Just in time for a

GOOD MORNING!

My OT has cancelled which gives me more of a chance to catch up on the homework which is actually quite big. Cos it involves looking at whole of life.

Cheers ALL

Hi @Molliex 

No doubt the smoky air would trigger dreams - nightmares - about firest - it's one way of our unconscious minds sorting themselves out but horrible -  yes - I hear you

And I hope it soon stops too - it must be really hard on the nerves living where you are 

So it's Tuesday again - I hope the day is the best it can be and I'm posting my faviourite Tuesday meme

Dec

Hey there - I'm cuteHey there - I'm cute

Hey @MDT 

May your day be smooth sailing - I love Tuesdays - I love the cup kitty

All the best

Dec

Sigh Hamza - I can't help it - I'm still cuteSigh Hamza - I can't help it - I'm still cute

Cheers yourself @Appleblossom  am having day off work re ongoing old person doing young persons job heat stress thing, welding in sun when its 44 deg in shade oh ok, so after couple days of that found self distressed and irritable after work, then muscle soreness then slept 13 hours lol

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance