Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

ah okay @Faith-and-Hope  moving and WH etc thats a lot

maybe there is some theoretical thing about heat and they tell you to self manage, but think there is a stage where they would just say perhaps you shouldnt be doing this 

its casual and on labor hire, and am starting to get a rep for not being able to cope with it how they want me to. 

Anyway will just keep going and getting paid. If I get through to christmas would be a lot better off

Good Morning @Former-Member  hope things are settling a bit

@greenpea good morning, little pea. Have a great day. Take good care.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @TAB  Yes things are settling here. Gosh, it sure gets hot where you are! Agree wirh @greenpea that working as you do, in that heat, is just too much.

Hello to @Faith-and-Hope @Ant7 @MDT @outlander @BlueBay @Molliex @Former-Member @Maggie @Beth @Owlunar @Shaz51 etc.  Have a good day everyone. 

Sherry

yes, its time to get serious about doing something else for work @Former-Member  

That's good that things are a bit better

Hi @Former-Member 

Good morning to you too - I hope your day is fair enough -

I saw the news today - I am actually up early - this is good - perhaps an early night last night was a good idea

But I see that there was really bad hail in NSW and on the Sunshine Coast - I hope you weren't in the way of that - and that the fires are more under control atm

My grand-daughter lives on the Sunshine Coast and I have been texting with her through the last few days - concerned of course but luckily she is okay - 

We can all be here for each other - I believe Perth had a record hot day for November yesterday - Melbourne was a bit warmer during the day yesterday - a much better day is forecast today -

All the best Sherry

Dec

@MDT good morning, wonderful young man. Have a good day.

Hey @MDT  about to go off to work, have a good day 

@greenpea  Thanks 💜

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance