Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Good morning how is everyone doing today 😊❤️

Good Morning @Ant7 and to  all passing this way at the beginning of the week 🙋

Hey tabs @TAB

Howdy @Ant7

Morning @RedHorse

Hey forumites

Hey @MDT whats in store for today? I'm doing more spring cleaning, my kitchen church pew which is painted cyclamon pink has mexican cushions that need washing.  (My house is full of recycled furniture) My grocery arrives today so will be rinsing produce.  A busy day...

Morning @SmilingGecko

I'm currently in the process of entering an application to uni. This is to be eligible for a scholarship that would cover the cost of my course by up to 95%. This would essentially be the same thing I did this year - but done properly I would imagine as it is a reputable organisation. If I can get it then I'd definitely do it as its a program with experience.

But yeah that's my main priority today. Get this in asap.

I have to login at "Work" and I've done that. No one else is online - good!

Will head to coffee very soon. I have a list of tasks to do.

A little bit nuerotic this morning tbh

I had a friend get a scholarship for his final year of pharmacy.  Wishing you good luck with it, it must be harrowing.  To protect your scholarship I would not disclose you have a mental illness.  My friend had schizophrenia and got booted out in his final year by the Dean. Your diagnosis may be different. I have mixed feelings about it but based on what happened to my friend but I would not tell anyone to protect your own interests in the scholarship @MDT 

Going back to sleep here @MDT warm night woke cos a./c off somehow
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance