Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Social Spaces

Re: Hello Peer Guides πŸ™‚

Hello again @Shaz51, the little dog I have was given to me by my daughter who has 3 chiuawawa ...I can't spell lol.

He is a Maltese shitzu a good natured friendly little dog..his previous owner passed away and my daughter gave him to me to look after because she has 3 dogs.

Thanks @Shaz51 πŸ˜

That made my morning...and now I'm hungry hahaha

@Shaz51  Doing good shaz sorry for late reply. How are you?

Sorry for not responding sooner @Shaz51, it's been a hectic week.

My 4 dogs are all mixed, 1 x Bull Mastif x Bull Arab, 1 x Kelpie x Heeler, 1 x Bull Arab x Kelpie and the jury's still out on the smallest one but definitely a little bitza, haha.

Bindi, Butch and SpotBindi, Butch and SpotArtemis and SpotArtemis and Spot

Do you have any animals?

I hope you are well 😊

Oh and my birthday is 24th of July! Thank you, that's very kind of you.

Aww your furbabies are adorable 😍 @defaultusername 

I don't have any pets now at the moment but I have had  had dogs, cats , birds, budgies,  fish and Guinea pigs 

Hello @Tilz , @Ilovepenguins , @sheba30 , @MayaBird07 , @Bon_courage , @tyme , @Jynx , @PinkFlamingo , @RiverSeal , @Blackbird11 , how is everyone today 

Thanks for sharing the pics of your dogs! @defaultusername ! Pretty awesome dogs! Must keep you going!

@defaultusername you would have lots of memories with those awesome dogs πŸ• πŸ˜€ 

Hey @Shaz51 thank you for asking! Omgosh, I get so excited now when I get a notification that I've been tagged because I've been very quiet lately hahahaha

My life have been chaotically amazing lately! I've been chugging along doing my cert 4 in community services, which has been thoroughly enjoyable. The content can be a bit emotional or boring (networking and collaboration hahaha what a challenge for my boredom that was!) but the level of support and sense of community in my class is incredible, and being around that is enough to get us through the ups and downs of the course, we also have a really supportive, engaging and knowledgeable teacher, which helps a lot πŸ’š

How have you been lately @Shaz51? What has been your favourite part of the year so far? I can't believe we've hit halfway already!!

Awwww the puppies πŸ˜πŸ˜ @defaultusername those are some good looking fur babies you have there πŸ’š I'm sure they keep you on your toes hahaha are your kelpie mixes stick or ball obsessed? I have a kelpie x collie and he doesn't let up with  the 'sticks' (wood chips, bits of bark, branches 3x his body length...🀣) and we can't hide his tennis balls, he sniffs those out quick! My Kelpie x koolie is his backup, she watches him like he's a sheep, she's also an incredible escape artist! Our 6ft fence does not contain her and I regularly get calls from the school to go collect her...she's kid obsessed, can't be away from my daughter too long!

Aww photos please @Ilovepenguins of your adorable furbabies and I love the story πŸ’– 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance