Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Night Shift

Used to love it when their gearboxes would blow up when looked had race won and Moffat was slways so angry blaming someone else., https://youtu.be/f_1hw98cjUw
Hah ahaha

heh. i i dont get why a hard top is so special, it's nkt like they made a convertible

Might have in US where nothing special could get for $300 in70s lots in pt agutta no one else drove them @plasmo

yeah. i dunno how many years it took me to realise split enz had NZ in it. maybe it was only when someone said the other day
Former-Member
Not applicable

I thought that Crowded House was Australian, but apparently they have a couple of key members from New Zealand. That's fully annoying, they have a couple of candidates for the next Australian anthem!

Seriously though, I have wanted to watch their Sydney Opera House show, but never got around to it!

Didn't know re anthem florenceforty think only ones not nz are dead soz lol
Former-Member
Not applicable

No, apparently only one of them passed away, drummer Paul Hester 🖤. The rest left for other reasons. Now they have like four Kiwis and one American 😂.

well potatoes pototoes  phps they could sign up Derryn Hinch he is mostly a kiwi still, guess Joh Bjelke Petersen is dead now lol @Former-Member  

yeah dunno what the crowded house lineup was but Neil and Tim Finn were from NZ Hesrer seemed aus.

rage had some old countdown with them, Tim was a bit weird. i do like kt when they say they don;t really like some songs they're introducing instead of the annoying fm radio personality

cup of tea then nap. csnt force myself to look at work.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance