Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Saturday Soiree - all welcome!!

well it was either that or Duellin' Daltons ok or Horse with No Name or .. Heart of Gold .. lol @octavia  made me cry for some reason 

@TAB the eagles are best. Switching to Bob Marley now. Why you crying? https://youtu.be/Md8EesTaIsA

was just briefly at start of song I dont know, crying for life that didnt work out? better times ? anyhoo it came out, helps sometimes before moving on @octavia 

@TAB That's good, music is good for the soul. You cry, laugh, party. Music lets those emotions out. It doesn't matter the reason  just as long as you feel it😉

I have to go. Keep spreading the feel good vibes. If any of you need to chat tag me I'll be around xxxx

gday soiree-ers

hey @MDT 

Have the best Saturday possible everyone 

And today I have brought my oatmeal cookies to share before I ate them all myself 

Dec 

Now I gave to have lunch before I eat them all myselfNow I gave to have lunch before I eat them all myself

Hamso abides @TAB

how did last night go in the end @MDT  ?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance