Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabalugas@

..I know @greenpea  but am familiar with going in and out while waking, could have even dreamt it Smiley Surprised

@TAB s True. Yes you are right most likely that :D. At our old house we had two spooks. The male would scream at ex, he would bang the kitchen doors at night and he once shook the bed. He even took my bed linen off while I was in the bed. The female one was calmer we would see her doing the dishes in the kitchen and would stroke my son2's forehead while he was in bed.

TAB
Senior Contributor

hmm yeah well, I hear bangs and stuff that wake me up, sometimes really loud, not sure what that was, but lots times its house creaking @greenpea 

@TAB s have you ever seen a spook?

TAB
Senior Contributor

not IRL @greenpea ,no

@TAB s the freakiest spook I have ever encountered was when I was at my mum's old house in her bedroom looking in the mirror. I heard this deep growl in my right ear and my ear when all hot like it was burning. There were no physical symptoms like it being red just felt so hot. The growling sound was other worldly. There was nothing there though. Her house was full of spooks. Son2 once saw a boy in the hallway hovering on the ceiling. He said the boy was all spotty.

TAB
Senior Contributor

hmm no thanks @greenpea  doesnt sound nice

@TAB  I'm going back to bed for some more shut eye. I hope you sleep too TABs.xxxx

TAB
Senior Contributor

yeah think I have to go back to bed as well am stuffed @greenpea 

TAB
Senior Contributor

well at least I slept @greenpea  , fitted sheet not right  size for thicker mattress changed to ,so I can get stuck in bed, cant move lol will have to sort that

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance