Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabalugas@

@TAB  hey tabby, hope you feel better as the day unfolds. It is hard this time of the year. You have progressed a lot past month. Think will do another prayer list.

TAB
Senior Contributor

should do and thanks @Meowmy  body is trying to get rid of alcohol, back very sore this morning, work a worry, yet sort of feel at ease.Am going to have one last go at trying to sort centrelink thing out, have made complaints, they are giving me run around, telling me things that are not true, while missing out things that I would need to know. Anyhoo. will try to get through next month at work if they are still okay to have me etc. 

on top of all that cant imagine drnking, too much going on

Hello sweetheart @Meowmy 

@Bill16 Hey boot, so nice to see you. Hope you had a nice holiday. Just got home. Ate chicken drums. Just chilling,watching tv here.

@TAB Hey tabby,hope your dr appointment went okay.

TAB
Senior Contributor

yes, got medical cert for centrelink, took it there, apparently my application is being'priority processed' after all this time, and they are trying to find out whether old work filled out separation cert correctly

labor hire rang, said work told them I didnt want to be there, so i sent them text conversation from yest saying I was shocked that they told laborhire about that and wasnt quite what I said, but thought about it and said look its all too hard I quit

So. at least i know whats happening now @Meowmy  no point in going back to work if they are backs*abbing me to labor hire and looks like migt be on dole soon so except for money am set for summer now lol

@TAB hey tabby, it is probably good news to take summer break from work. You can have time to think about study or do other things over the hot months lol. Just resting here. Need to do reading for work. Too hard for now.

TAB
Senior Contributor

well I still will have to do some work @Meowmy just not so much maybe, may have to knock on a few doors and try mend a few bridges maybe lol

@TAB hey tabby, hope your health and work get sort out well for you. Just having first coffee before walk, then work. Hope you will have a good day.

@Bill16 hey boot, good morning, hope you will have a good day. Take care.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance