Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Thick with the ‘tism – ASD Social Space

Hey @deshift once you've made that D&D thread/post please tag me in a post so I can find it.

I'm keen to talk D&D some more 🙂 or read about it if I just lurk.

Thanks in advance (perhaps).

@Jynx D&D is fun. I am obsessively into another wizards of the coasts game. 

MtG. 

Magic is something I've been playing for about 10 years and its my social outlet. I like collecting the cards as well as playing. I lkve building new decks and exploring new set mechanics. I also like playing it online when I can't sleep. 

My collection is worth waaayyyy too much. I roughly valued it last year and was presently surprised. 

Sounds like a great outlet @The-red-centaur ! Hope you are okay.

Yessss D&D is the best @The-red-centaur!! I'm in a game right now as a druid gnome named Frick Frack Snickle Snackle 🤣

Bout to start another game as a bard, air-genasi. He was cursed by a hag and can no longer just talk, he has to sing everything! Gonna be an interesting ride 😋

I've never played MtG but can understand the appeal, I'm actually replaying the Witcher 3 at the moment and am obsessed with collecting all of the Gwent cards! Is MtG kinda similar?  

@Jynx MtG is very different to Gwent. 

But I love collecting all the magic cards. I get at least a box of packs each set. Kinda an addiction of mine. 

I might be doing my first DnD campaign starting this week. I'm keen. I have always been too shy. 

Oooh nice one @The-red-centaur do you have a character already? I feel like D&D is the perfect game to work through shyness, cos either you can play a shy character, or you can try someone SUPER BOLD and try to push your comfort zone by being as over the top as possible - it's why I always liked drama in school! Public speaking = Jynx is a wreck with shaky hands and a trembly voice, but on the stage? Not-Jynx = a big, overdramatic weirdo hahaha. Pretending to be someone else made such a difference. 

@Jynx the campaign just got cancelled. The DM had something come up. 

Aww boooo that sucks @The-red-centaur 😢

I've thought about starting a campaign right here on the forums, but I just don't know how to figure out the logistics! Like do we have a time when everyone is online at once, or just take turns with no time pressure? How would we do dice rolls, display character sheets, all that jazz.... ahhh tis but a dream unless I can figure something out haha.

Happy autism awareness month everyone. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance