Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: What your profile pic says about you?

@PeppiPatty 

I've got heaps of eggs, and hatchlings, but I sell them and only keep a few each generation. It's a bit sad, but I know i'd be overrun if I didn't.

I got back into insects as pets as I live alone in a rental and it's strictly no pets. I got my first two stick insects coz I figured it'd be easy to hide them if my landlady came over. I don't bother hiding them though. Her kids love looking at them, and when they came last month to re-paint and fix my bathroom, she moved them all into the spare room herself coz she was worried the paint would harm them.

2 of my tarantulas are 14cm and 12cm mature males. They are huge, but no where near as scary as they were when they were younger. They're big and don't care now, where the biggest boy used to launch at me whenever I opened the lid.

I am quite literally a Crazy Bug (and Cow/every other animal) Lady. It was how my GP finally got me to open up and talk. And while I don't handle talking to new people well, if you let me get onto bugs, or my cows, you will never be able to shut me up. Woman LOL And if you actually like listening to me talking about my cugs and cows, we are best friends. Woman Tongue

Hi @CherryBomb
Thanks for the welcome.
It's a pleasure to me to receive a hug(cyber) from you. Thanks 🙂

I think mine just says that I like lollies. Maybe I should change it, lol.

@Peppermint,
Lollies are good. an chocolate, shortbread biscuits, cream.....yummy
Salads
Fish steak actually, I love food which you would not believe in that in me. I haven't got diabetes yet..

Hot potatoes with beans sticking out and carrot.
Just to end this thoroughly exciting message, Arlo, me dog is picking his ear and eating it.

How is cheeky Arlo @justanother47yr? I had a message from sane moderators the other day because I mentioned Arlo's name..had a bit if a giggle to myself there Anne, as Arlo is your four legged friend.. I don't think Arlo minds being mentioned!!
Glad to hear home life is quieter again...and what lovely kind neighbours you have in WA..

Were the moderators not understanding that Arlo is actually Arlo Gutherie and.......... afflicted with hodgkinson disease??? Jeepers Creepers........the things we We need to teach the moderators.
Some other hot gossip is that my brothers professors wife was friends with my sister in law and she worked for 'someone' famous, can't remember who And she told my sister in law that Harrison Ford is an alcoholic.

I'm a wealth of information. I know.

and Sandy girl,
Yes, I want little children again for an afternoon. there's some fab videos you can watch these days. I am soooooo jealous that you can sit and care for your children while 'watching,' these fantastic DVDs.

I have nearly convinced them to go and see Shaun the Sheep the movie..but if it is too uncool I will take myself anyway 🙂

Hi @PeppiPatty & @Alessandra1992

Please feel free to throw us an email at team@saneforums.org.au when misunderstandings like this happen (let me know if you did & I missed it though!).

We have a great bunch of mods who are trying to do their best and sometimes misunderstand things, as we all do 🙂

We are always open to reviewing things we have removed.

what's been removed @NikNik?? you mean @Alessandra1992 message about Arlo?? I thought she was giggling too hard about it???
I have a headache but very impressed that my message about my high intelligence on gossip from Los Angeles went through....
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance