Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: What your profile pic says about you?

LOL! Agreed Neb, much prefer to emphasise health but it is a very individual view of how we identify ourselves. Just glad I have never had a myo..infarcarction...sounds painful..

Cherry bomb : how embarrassing I've always thought your pic. Was a picture from someone famous !

Love Sandy and @kristin pic, sandy ...... It is so so easy but what do I know when I'm still not able to do anything but post a pic on Sane forums ......
@Hobbit well ...... For about 10 years I religiously read lord of the rings , saw first film and thought yep ...... I'm never reading those three books again.....
( now everyone knows how boring I am .... Lol)

Love @JT and @Neb pic.

@Harry yours reminds me of a film filmed by the French about empires penguins I saw with my two sons.

Mine is Peppermint Patty because when in Primary school I used to identify with her. We are friends.

I just find it cute, and I like meme faces.

Hey @Jon22 

Welcome to the Forums. I've not had a chance to say hi, I've been away for the week. It's great to be back. 

I like your profile pic. It's cute. When I look at it, I feel like giving you a hug (only if you accept cyber, hugs that is). 

Hope to see more of you around. Smiley Happy

Hi all

I just love insects scorpion the most i have scorpion jewlery and a scorpion badge on my car.

Have also though about a scorpion tatoo..

PS Lord of the Rings have read the books at least once a year for past 40 i am on my third set.

NERD im not                (-:

Scorpion

Hey @SCORPION 

We are huge Tolkien fans in my household too! Both of my teenagers were very keen on seeing the movies, and I'm very strict about the rating on what they watch. So in year 7 both of them asked to read it (4 years apart) and I said ok if you can read the books and tell me what they're about. I thought it would stop them in their tracks (I never managed to get all the way through them until after Yr12). I figured wrong! They are both good readers and very determined 🙂

The best answer to a you're a nerd comment was my son's grade 6 teacher who when one of the class said "Mrs Jones you are such a nerd!" she replied "I know, isn't it fantastic?"

Take care of you!

Kind regards, 

Kristin

Cool profile pic ...loveable :0)

Read lord of the Rings for past say 10 years every year.....once film came out.....haven't read them .....
You are not a nerd :0)

I'm thinking of getting another tattoo when I hit 48 years old......
I've got one that says

Now.
That's all you have.

On the back of the neck.

@SCORPION 

We have to be friends now. Woman Tongue

My profile pic is four of my spiny leaf insects, and stuck the hats and glasses on the pic for a laugh.

I've got 6 species of stick insect, 3 tarantulas and about 30 scorpions, after my one of my females had babies.

@Crazy_Bug_Lady

When my darling oldest son was about 8 years old, we had stick insects that grew to a colony of hundreds. O loved them. My good friend came over about 6 years later and took them away telling me I was forgetting to replace the jars of water with branches of leaves (which I was )

About 6 months ago, my neighbour invited me to visit with her a friend who has pet spiders and snakes but I said no.......just too scary.........(lol)
I have in idea why I'm telling you but there you have it ;0)
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance