Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Is anyone around tonight? Depressed and suicidal

I do not have any students at the moment.... for lots of reasons... but tort for near on thirty years.

One issue I have is the whole way it can be a money thing ... you need to be lucky enough to come from a family .... whose rich enuff.  Music should not be about that ... my daughter stopped doing her music cos ... her skool was xtra competitive ... maybe that is a bit of what happened with you ... @Former-Member 

Music can be done by anyone with a heart beat ...

Good point @Appleblossom .

Yeah some schools are like that 

Schools do not seem to be managing as well as they should ... for all the MH probs that young people have these days.  Maybe things were simpler in ye ole days ... not sure what you think the problem is ...

@Former-Member 

What would you do if you forgot about feeling not good enuff ...

I agree with you @Appleblossom .

I don't know, I never feel good enough for anyone or anything every day anyway

Have you had any help to challenge thoughts about not being good enough?  Have you heard of CBT?

@Former-Member 

I am an oldie.

Tagging some other members. Hope you dont mind.

@outlander  and @MDT  are young.

Yes I've heard of CBT. I don't see Psychologists anymore due to bad experiences, only my Psychiatrist on Skype (Telehealth) through a company called GP2U.

I've talked to @outlander and @MDT before and tagged them so all good

Just saw that picture, it was lovely thank you @Appleblossom .

Also question for you all, tagging you all again sorry. I'd appreciate replies although I understand that I need to ask my Psychiatrist this myself, I'm just too anxious, and I understand people may not know the answers.

Question is, on my prescriptions (handwritten) from my Psychiatrist, there's the number for the hospital he works at on it. I've never called him or anything like that because I don't want to invade his privacy. However am I allowed to call, even pass on a message for him, just say my name, that I see him on Skype and just say important stuff so ask for suggestions, ask about meds, that kind of thing? I don't want to annoy him

@CheerBear @outlander @Darcy @NNY @greenpea @eth @Valentine @Hamsolo01 @TheVorticon @Shaz51 @Snowie @Faith-and-Hope @Sans911 @WriterMelb @TAB @BlueBay @Adge @Scoo  @Scribbles @Meowmy @Maggie @Ant7 @Appleblossom

@Former-MemberI have had bad psych experiences too. Most of my progress has been by doing my own research and figuring out things myself.  Both my parents had MI and we were put in homes etc... so I have had long relationship with MI and always had to do things by myself.

My take on the script Q is that the no is for pharmacist.

Take CareI am logging off.

Hope you get more responses.

Smiley Happy

hey @Former-Member
are you feeling safe? I seen Snowie shared some good threads with some strategies to take a look at as well. Have you had a look there to see if theres anything you might find helpful tonight?

I'm about to head to bed @Former-Member

But I'll check in tomoz my friend
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance