Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

Hey @Snowie Am around Hon - here with you Heart

Thanks @Zoe7 

What are your plans for tonight?

Just planning for tomorrow here @Snowie Going to put a booklet together to test where the kids are at for Maths. Gave them a spelling test today so I have that sorted already. Will also get some tasks together for the books I am going to do with them this term (and hope I remember the books tomorrow - forgot them today Smiley Surprised)

What are you up to tonight? Have you eaten?

Hi @Snowie @Zoe7 ..... 💜💐💕

Hi Hon @Faith-and-Hope Heart

Sounds like you have a lot on your plate @Zoe7 

I am sure Toby was excited when you got home today especially after having you home for 2 weeks.

I have feed H and the kids. I wasn't really hungry. Have done the dishes and just watching Big Bang Theory on tv with dog on my lap!

Hi @Faith-and-Hope how has your day been?

Toby was turning in circles when I got home and his little back legs slipped out from under him and he landed on his back @Snowie - it didn't stop him jumping and smiling at me though - it was rather cute ...so nice to come home to that welcome. Even Cat came out for a pat but it was nearly her dinner time too so I suspect she was more interested in me being home to feed her than she was pleased to see me lol

It is hard to eat much when you are feeling as you are but you do still need to eat to keep up a little strength Hon - hope you had a little at least. I was really pleased I cooked enough last night to just heat it up tonight - made life a lot easier. 

I watched the last episode of BBT when it aired a couple of weeks ago - was a good way I thought to end it all. I still watch the re-runs when they are on too - love that show Smiley Very Happy

I can image Toby going crazy when you got home @Zoe7 They are so good at unconditional love. They are so excited when we get home, it always puts a smile on my face when I get home and Izzy goes nuts! Least she is excited to see me get home Smiley Happy

I was so upset when they said the Big Bang Theory was ending. I have all the episodes however so watch it a lot. It is my go to show.

I did manage a banana today. Better then yesterday Smiley Indifferent

My day has been okay @Snowie .  I had a counselling apt this mornng, then problem nails seen to before they start falling apart on me, then sorted out some artwork for a competition coming up soon.

Have fed my dragons here, and am settling into homework.  It’s challenging, but I am enjoying what I am achieving ...... as long as I block out any concern about how long it might take and just work in the moment.  I am trusting that everything is gonna fit into my week.

Oh a banana isn't enough @Snowie but I have been there and know how hard it is when you are feeling this way. Smiley Sad

Yes the fur babies do supply us with ongoing and unconditional love (as long as we feed them lol). Cat is certainly not like Toby but then cats like to do their own thing too - Toby is still my little shadow. Yesterday I cam home at lunch time because we had PD and enough time for me to come home. The school is only 5 minutes away so I had plenty of time. Today he had to wait to nearly 5 o'clock so it was a longer day for us both. Right now he is spread out on the doona next to me - sooo cute!

I have all the Friends and Will and Grace DVDs but also watch Mrs Brown's Boys a lot - that is my go-to when I need it. Sometimes I put on Absolutely Fabulous as well but have to be in the right mood for that.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance