Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not Coping

Great

@Birdofparadise8 I don't have a psychologist at the moment. I go through Open Arms which is part of Veteran Affairs. I don't have to pay because my dad was military so I go with who they pair me up with. I haven't had any this year, I have been fortunate that I had other outlets which have helped.

I did watch the first few episodes of Jane the Virgin but must have lost interest because I don't remember much of it. And I never got into Greys Anatomy, ex friend loved all the medical shows but I'm not a fan. 

Station 19 sounds a lot like Chicago Fire, same story just different city. I know that if I start watching any of these shows I will get hooked and I'll end up spending all my time watching TV! Lol!

I'm looking for an outfit to wear tomorrow, going to make my lunch and gather stuff I'll need for first day, like my coffee mug and favourite pen 🤗

Okay, that's good you still have support. I do hope you're okay. I'm here if you want to talk. Ah, okay, I loved Jane the Virgin so well; yes, there are different people in different cities. Nice, what do you normally wear to work? If I got the job, I had an interview for, I would have a uniform, so no decision for me. I like it. @ENKELI Is it 9 to 5, Monday to Friday? 

Are you okay @ArraDreaming

That's good @ArraDreaming 

How are Mrs Arra and the kids going tonight?

Fine Mrs arradreaming had a meeting home soon kids are in bed why do you care @Birdofparadise8

We usually talk about them, and I was just checking in, but if you don't want to, just say, and I won't tag you. @ArraDreaming 

@Birdofparadise8 a uniform would be great. Last job I wore steel capped boots and high vis shirts with jeans - that was the uniform! 

Although this job is in transport also I won't have to go outside of the office so I'll be wearing black pants and a blouse/top and ballet flats. 

It is 9-5 weekdays 

@ArraDreaming not sure what is going on, @Birdofparadise8 asked a simple question. I added you to a thread about getting a job finally as I thought you might have been interested. I won't add you in future. We then started talking about general stuff, I noted that you mentioned you had a rent inspection and I also feel your responses have been reactionary.  We are all human here, trying to help each other out. I don't think capital letters was necessary in your last post.

far out, @ENKELI I didn’t realise you made a different thread about getting a job I was just confused why the title of this one changed my friggen god all I did was say I was confused

@Birdofparadise8 thanks just bought them chips for dinner and waiting for Mrs ad to come home

Yeah, it is good. Oh gosh that sounds interesting hahaha @ENKELI 

Okay, I hate the time between us will suck.

Thanks @ENKELI 

@Jynx 

Please don't be rude to @ENKELI or myself @ArraDreaming. I don't appreciate and @ENKELI was just explaining what happened. 

Why don't we take a break to cool down? 

@Jynx 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance