Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Not Coping

why you tagging jynx now are you trying to get me in trouble now I didn’t even friggen do anything

I don't want to get you in trouble but I don't want things to escalate @ArraDreaming 

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

@Birdofparadise8 @ArraDreaming @ENKELI 

Hey all, thanks for the tag. I believe there's been some confusion and miscommunication, but I also agree that there's no call for all-caps, or for rudeness. @ArraDreaming it might be a good time for you to step away from the forums. 

I am always here to support you all, and if anyone is feeling heightened or distressed and wants a check in email, more than happy to oblige. Tag me, or just email us directly via team@saneforums.org.

Be good to each other. 

Fine written in caps isn’t a big deal

Hey @Birdofparadise8 

Awesome work on the interview,  hope its promising for you.

Sending hugs💓  @Birdofparadise8 @ENKELI @Shaz51 

I'm off to bed... good night all

@Birdofparadise8 I know! I am going to have to satisfy myself with checking in at lunch time and after work!

I  really wanted a job that starts and finishes early but this role is reliant on delivery to mine sites. Each mine site has a set time for trucks to come in and if there are time delays the trucks are often turned away and may have to wait up to a week until they can re enter the site. 

At my last job the runs or trips I handled all left early except for 1 so I got to start at 7am. Then when I changed roles I started at 6.30am. 

I'm sure I'll get used to it but I'm definitely going to miss chatting with you.

Sorry it took so long to reply, I was heating dinner up 😊

@Blackbird11 nighty night, hugs and blessings 🤗💕

Thank you @Jynx 

Hey @Blackbird11, thank you. Have a good sleep. 

All good @ENKELI. Yes, I will, too, a lot. I was so happy you got the job, but I'm sad I won't get to talk to you as much. There are also the weekends, though. It means a lot that you will miss me too. It warms my heart, @ENKELI. 🫂🥰🌸💖

@Birdofparadise8 I don't know what the protocol will be regarding phone usage at work, most places I've worked I wasn't allowed to have my phone out which is fair enough.  Once I'm settled and know what I'm doing if I'm able to I'll reach out to you. Sometimes I wish we could swap email addresses so we could chat but I know that's a security and safety risk.

I was just telling bro that I'll miss you tomorrow. He said "well you better make sure you get home early so you can chat!"

I know I wish we could as well email would be good. I understand about no phones it's all good. Aww you are making me cry now in a good way @ENKELI 

I will be thinking of you and I'll check in in the afternoon to see how your first day went. 

I'm going to go to bed now, but have a good night and get plenty of sleep. You will crush this and do an amazing job. 

Night night from your princess 👸🏼👑❤️🌸

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance