Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Scared and alone

Thats ok, what do you think would help? What normally helps @Lee82

Hey @oceangirl 👋
Maybe you could offer some suggestions?

I'm so sorry I feel like I'm wasting your time. I feel terrible and guilty

I don't know what helps. I'm sorry. Usually I just give in and self harm. My head is spinning out of control. I have so many things in my head I can't concentrate properly on anything. I'm pacing up and down the house. 

Try breathing and you walk @Lee82 or if you feel like it try doing some star jumps to release some of that nervous energy..

Welcome to the forum @Lee82  

We are supportive and friendly bunch of people here

I hear you, and want to let you know what you're feeling is normal

Are you able to make yourself a drink and or eat something too - it may make you feel better and to take a shower and then think about getting some rest for the night. And perhaps write a plan for tomorrow- one thing at a time. 

Are you me?  🙊

I relate so much to how you've expressed yourself.  Although, instead of pacing I tend to lie in bed feeling as if my head is going to simultaneously implode and explode.  Sending you a virtual hug. 

I'm about to go to sleep but I'll touch base tomorrow.  Thank you for posting, you've made me feel less alone 😊

Thank you @Butterfly13 . It is nice to know I'm not some sort of alien or crazy person. 

Thank you for connecting @oceangirl I feel too sick to eat or drink anything and I can't sleep I am way too anxious and out of control. I'm sorry I feel like I am dismissing all your ideas. I really don't mean to. I really appreciate the support. I haven't had anyone to talk to about this stuff for a very very very long time 

Your welcome @Lee82  

I'm sorry you're struggling. Is there anything that helped in the past? 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance