Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Self Harm

Good evening @Angels333 

I didn't have time to reply earlier. But you have been on my mind. 
How did today go?

It sounds horrible to be so anxious. I know when I'm bad, I can't think as reasonably.

I hope today went a lot more calmly inside you.

Its such a horrible space to be in when these feelings arise. 😔

Remember to do one thing that's nice for yourself to reground if you can.

Ive only learnt that dropping some of my load helps me. Which worries me to later work wise. But I've been more balanced for what of a better word. 
I have to be careful. 
Of late I've felt disheartened that some friends are well false. I'm learning to let them go. The ones who stay, will stay. If they leave. They leave. Kind thoughts to you this evening. 

❤️❤️❤️❤️

Thanks @Former-Member 

Things have been better the last few days.   Work placement turned out to be better than expected and my mood has picked up.

I do have work on Saturday and I am having some anxiety about that....   it always escalates the day before. 

I have DBT at the hospital tomorrow I will mention the SH.

I am sorry about your friend situation,  I'm here for you if you need to talk.   I'm a mess myself but I can listen.

XOXO ANGELS333 

Former-Member
Not applicable

I'm really happy placement worked out so well @Angels333 

I always have terrible anxiety before an event. I've got a lot better over the years but every now and then it's the grim reaper. Usually more at stake tacked in. 🤦🏼‍♀️
Thank you. I just unfollowed a few people on FB. I'm used to having people come and go I think. It gets easier to deal with. Honestly it makes me realise why is it that we put so much into some things ?

To one day realise it doesn't matter so much anymore. 
🙂❤️

Former-Member
Not applicable

Earlier I thought about it.

When you don't care. Alive dead.

so in between. Not extreme.

I am same fadin . Always thinking and the numbness to not caring getting more intense. I deleted Facebook and things as well this week. Just no point. Hope you get some sleep.

@Former-Member ❤🧡💛💚💙💜

Hugs to you...   

Former-Member
Not applicable

The amount of times I've deleted FB @Millieme 

or alias name because feel unsafe. Stupid. Good on you. It's empowering. FB isn't life. Big hugs. I'm a little on down swing after very happy. It seems I can't drink 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @Angels333 

Should not drink but it's fun. Until I hit a low or read situations wrong. Been up and down. My new thing is c******* is consolation. Not yet. Just a in safety net. Stupid I know

thanks @Former-Member ,
I didnt think i could cope with all the Christmas cheer and whatnot with facebook anymore lol. I know its only snapshots of everyones lives (and generally only the very happy parts) but i have nothing to compare or share haha! I only have colleagues really on fb and just too hard but yes, it is nice to have it gone.
Sorry you're on a down swing, must be really difficult. I am very fatigued, physically and emotionally at the moment from too many things. but still can't sleep. I just focusing on rest at the moment.

@Former-Member   it's hard when you feel you need substances to give relief.    I'm always open about this with my psychiatrist  psychologist and mental health team...   I came from an upbringing where D&A was the right of passage and it nearly the end me,  my brother died from it...   so I stay well away.

Except for alcohol.... but I try and keep it under control 2020 has certainly not been a good year for that!

XOXO ANGELS333 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance