Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Self Harm

Hugs @Molliex @Angels333 ❤️❤️

Good luck with the psych tomorrow @Angels333. I hope you managed to fill your day in without SH.

I'm ok. I haven't been well. Today I had an iron infusion. Hopefully it will help with constant exhaustion I've been dealing with.

My little girl had her birthday last week. I can't believe how quickly she is growing. I hosted a gathering for it, and it was so tiring. She had a blast though.

What sort of art are you working on?

Hugs @BlueBay 💜

Hey @Molliex Yes, I have managed to not use SH.  

Happy Birthday to your little girl ❤🧡💛💚💙💜

Sorry to read that you have been unwell and so tired.   I am glad you had some treatment with the iron infusion and I hope it works.

I paint colourful paintings using geographical shapes.  My avatar is one of my paintings.   It's painfully slow to do and then it's made worse by my hand tremor (a result of prolonged psychiatric medications. )

Anyway, I  am  really low tonight as Mr Angels and Son 2 had a massive argument with son 2 storming off into the night.   I genuinely believe that both of them are in the wrong and Mr Angels is upset that I didn't pick a side....  I am really upset by it all and am worried about son 2

@BlueBay @MDT @Shaz51 

I'm sorry @Angels333

I haven't much to say.

I'm glad you managed to not sh @Angels333  hugs ❤️
I hope your little girl had a beautiful birthday. They grow up too quick don't they @Molliex ❤️

Beautiful art @Angels333.

How are things in your household this morning?

Proud of you for not using SH 🌻🌻

@Molliex @BlueBay @MDT @Shaz51 .

It was a tough day Mr Angels and Son 2 were not talking this morning and Son 2 and I left early to avoid another confrontation.    I couldn't take my mind off the situation all day and really tried to get some tips from DBT group therapy today.

Anyway I get home and Mr Angels says to me that he made a mistake and he shouldn't have shouted at son 2 and he feels terrible about the whole thing.

So when Son 2 came in they talked and Son 2 says he forgives Mr Angels. 

What a relief!!!!   I have such a headache from the stress but am happy the people I love aren't fighting.

ahhhhhhhhhh my   @Angels333 Heart

sending you strenghtening hugs my awesome friend xoxoxox

Hey that's good news hey @Angels333

Things sometimes work themselves out like that

Hugs back at you @Shaz51  thanks for your constant support @MDT 

Love Angels333 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance