Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Struggling

Oh sweetheart I'm sorry you're upset and your mum is not understanding of your situation ☹️ sending you hugs hunny. I'm off to bed, I hope you get some sleep xxx

@Fluttershy1 ❤️

I'll come in tomorrow, I'm over tired and not many words today sorry x

Hey @oceangirl - I here if you wanna chat

Hey @Fluttershy1 

Sorry I missed you. I would have enjoyed chatting with you. Another time perhaps?

Listening @Fluttershy1 @outlander 

I'm sad for you that your families aren't taking you seriously when you tell them your health is suffering.

I hope there's some light in your day.

I'm lighting a candle for you

White Candle Magic Spells | LoveToKnow

Good morning @Snowie @eth @frog @oceangirl @Anastasia @Eve7 @Lee82 @Former-Member @Judi9877 @jem80 @Maggie @MDT @Schitzo - 

how are you all the morning? 

im not doing so well at the moment, just taking care of myself.

Will be on and off today.

I'm safe ❤️

Take care of yourself my friend @Fluttershy1
We are here for you

@MDT - can you tag anyone that I normally tag and that i have missed. 
I struggle. 

Good morning @Fluttershy1 

I hope you have some good gtigs happen today. Sending you love ❤️

Hello to everyone 🙂

Aw - @outlander  and @Fluttershy1 

I understand and I believe both of you - I went through the same thing when I was a young woman - I told my mother how sick I was - finally - and she said she knew - really - I asked her how and she said "You come inside and your face is grey and you go and lie down" 

To this day I wonder about this and how lucky I was to finally get my father's attention - I was seriously ill

And I feel for both of  you so much - Outlander - I know - and I wonder about your mother - she really does need your help with managing her life - she would not manage if you didn't pick up the slack for her so often - but we both know she is a bit strange and "sighs" - and I do feel for you

And CandyDipper - this is such a hard thing when you are young and live at home and no one takes any notice. I have been there and I really don't know what to suggest - I gather you do have support services that are not available during the lock-down.

I don't know how old your are but you must be over 18 and therefore able to access medical care yourself - so I suggest you do - it makes life so hard to be ill and not to have your family believe you - and when you are young it is hard to take charge yourself.

We doubt ourselves when people don't believe what we are saying - I wonder why people disbelieve our symptoms - do they believe they will just go away? - I don't know

I have read back on this thread and know you feel really bad right now but keep posting - and we can - as a forum - do our best to support you

And I do believe you - after all - and as a group - why would we not?

Sending my best thoughts

Dec

@Owlunar you always have the right advice and words ❤️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance