Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Yesterday's Melbourne Tragedy - trigger

Hugs @Decadian you are a strong wise woman- thank you
Hugs @BlueBay- your grandma was probably right xx

Just heard the little 3 month old baby died tonight. Why? Such an innocent victim This world is crazy. My heart goes out to the parents of this bsby whose life was tragically taken away too short. It's so wrong. Feel like I need to cry. 😥

its an awful cruel world.

I agree @Decadian its good to have some space for it.

Ahhh @Mazarita thanks for thinking of me.  I was far away from Melbourne in Nth East Victoria at the time....

but like @Former-Member & @BlueBay say .. I was worrying about whether my son was involved .. der ... he doesnt get out more than he has to .. but thats mothers for you .. I guess.

The police are double thinking their policies and strategies re managing public risk .. the driver and car were on their radar .. but they still could not predict and prevent what happened ... only with hindsight ..

all very sad ... for all involved.

Hope you are okay @BlueBay ❤️️ I feel it too, especially when children are hurt, but I am an expert at quickly blocking things out for self preservation, as I if I go down my whole family does too. 

@Appleblossom - it's so good to see you posting on here again. 💕

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance