Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

AustralianWoman
Casual Contributor

Looking for a Chat

Hi there,

I'm looking for somewhere to chat to someone about how I'm feeling?  Is there a live chat section or similar here? 

thanks 

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Looking for a Chat

Me too

Hi @AustralianWoman, welcome to the forums Smiley Very Happy

SANE does indeed have a chat function, you can head to this page and click where it says "Chat to us" and when a counsellor is available, they will respond. 

If they're busy or if it's outside of their operating hours (10am-10pm) and you're in need of more immediate support, Lifeline (link), Suicideline (link), and Suicide Callback Service (link) also have chat options available.

Feel free to also explore the forums, respond in threads and make your own posts if you want to talk about your experiences with the lovely community here.

Hi @AustralianWoman and @Jayyy Welcome to the forum.

Anything you both would like to chat about?

Nah just anything really but like what threads can I go for that kind of thing? Just sitting here looking for people to talk to, everyone in bed in my house.

You can go to any thread and are most welcome to join in anywhere @Jayyy Maybe start with what has brought you to the forum?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance