Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

@Mazarita I'm just about to enter my work. (I work at a hospital) for the first time in a week. I slept broken yesterday too! I was napping throughout the day. I'm feeling weird being back after another near breakdown. 

soon I get an appointment with a psychiatrist - next week. I can't wait as I've been on a wait list for so long. I need to also have a medication review. 

I need a haircut so bad! Due to my anxiety I've put it off for probably 2 years. I hope you enjoy your day today 🙂

@Adge  I am okish thanks Adge. Just scared and worried.  Hoping Jelly Cat is desexed! 😮

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Mazarita blessings to you as well.

I hope the adjustment period for the new medication isn't too hard on you and your sleep schedule normalises.

All the best and have a good day.

I got referred to CBT course 20 something years ago @Leggs  ..we had to pick an exercise that freaked us out and do it in front of group We did a mime haircut for one person, well not actually haircut. cnat remember what I did, but was on anti depressants and went off and got a degree after that, never went anywhere with it, well ..yet , but must have been a lot more more 'up' than nowdays.

Ha was in Bris early 80s pushed up to front of stage at Iron Maiden, couldn't hear properly for 2 days after lol also saw Iggy Pop (Stooges) before he was famous at some nightclub there  Funtimes lol  @Mazarita  (EDIT) anyway the CBT and acting stuff out seemed sort of 'real' think was useful, prob bit dated these days

Hi @Mazarita  and all others here @TAB @greenpea @Appleblossom @Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7 @Meowmy  @Adge and anyone I've missed.  @Former-Member @Leggs  I haven't met you before so hi and welcome to the forums if you're new.

Sorry I haven't read all the pages since I was last here, but great to see all the mutual support and sharing.  Need to get offline again now but look forward to catching some of you at some stage.  Possibly tomorrow.  Have been in a meeting with the disability alliance all morning, prepping for it took some time too, and now need to return a call  and busy again later this afternoon.  Have a sw for 4 hours, 2 of which will be going to tai chi together, the rest some errands.

Take care all and stay kind xoxo

@Former-Member ta for the good day wish. Ready to go out and face the world after shower and spruce up. When I manage to get past my front door, I often enjoy it out there!

@eth busy days for you, my friend. I have a haircut appointment today, leaving pretty soon to catch a bus there and maybe go on a wandering adventure for some time afterwards. The long hair I'd had for about 20 years was cut into a bob just before xmas. Feels so much better and, weirdly, I've been having more showers than usual ever since, instead of letting myself get feral so much of the time. I look cuter, younger and feel lighter just from a haircut! Enjoy your Tai Chi and other activities today. ox 

Heya @eth 

@Mazarita 

It is interesting about music and breaking stereotypes.  Like that image of bear hugs at metal concert.

Hope y'all have a good day.

@greenpea @Former-Member @TAB @Leggs @Adge and whoever is reading along ....

@Appleblossom @eth @Mazarita  Good afternoon 3 amigos :D.  Wishing you all a super pea afternoon. Love peaxxx

@greenpea you too, amiga! Heart

Four sisters @eth @greenpea @Mazarita and me

Hugs

Apple

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance