Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Help please...

I am sorry

I will be back on soon - need to wash up

Hey my friend @MDT 

I’m worried for you. Have you spoken to your mum?

pls talk to someone. Stsy on here snd chat. I’m happy to be here for you. 

Thinkibg if you. 

❤️❤️

You are definitely not setting up for failure long term @MDT From everything I can see that you have been doing it is quite the opposite - it just feels like that right now because all your efforts so far have not lead to a job. I do believe it will come for you and you have been getting closer with interviews and good feedback. I do know that doesn't always help with how you are feeling as rejection can be devastating but we here see your immense potential and your determination. 

It is hard to get out of that cycle of applying for work, getting knock backs but keeping on doing the same thing. That shows both strength and persistence on your behalf and that is admirable.

Today just sucks - we all have those days - and it can feel like the world is closing in on us. You have support there at home and us here to help you through - get to tomorrow and reach out to SANE chat - I know in the past those conversations you have had with someone there has really helped. You got this buddy - and we are behind you Heart

@MDT Hey, there are lots of alternative ways, Hamsolo, if this process of job searching, going for interviews don’t work. You can try different ways. Like other industries. Or do more studies. You are just thought stuck a little bit, to think down this way. Try to relax, have a hot shower, drink nice hot drink, When it calms down ,try to think alternative ways. Ask for help, people you know in real life ,for opportunities to start working somewhere. It is better than doing this way in such harsh market situation. You are precious. Please look after yourself first. 

ohhhh my @MDT , big breath my friend Heart

here with you xx

hi @BlueBay @Shaz51 thanks for being here

you both have some good points I can see @Zoe7 @Meowmy

Atm I am not in a fit state to be talking on here though. I need some food so that's important.

I am not good atm but I appreciate you being here and supporting me.

I miss the way things used to work out.

I will be back later on I hope. If not I will chat tomorrow.

I just need to eat and chill out and see if I can wait this out.

Giving you a great big hug @MDT 

@you can get through this. I know you can. I believe in you. ❤️❤️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance