Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Help please...

@MDT Hey, we are all here . Hamsolo, how about see if people you know in real life apart from parents ,and parents as well to talk to, to see any possibility of working somewhere. Or study some sort of practical skills. Know how you feel. Been there myself. Think calm down first. Tomorrow will think better and brighter. Please understand, you are precious and important to us. Please take care.

@MDT   I’m hearing you.  I’m sorry you feel the way you do right now.  

Do you think it may be worth setting up some small achievable goals to break that feeling of being in a rut, rather than just looking at the bigger picture ?

Is there something you can do right now, tonight that will make these intense feelings less intense?  

@MDT, have you had dinner xx

being drinking water today my friend

It sounds like you know what you need tonight @MDT and that is a good thing. Look after yourself buddy and come back on if you need to Heart

I am back.

I got bored watching tv as nothing is on

It is a bit like that tonight on tv @MDT Not much at all on Smiley Sad

@MDT Hey, nice to see you back. May be get an early night. Tomorrow will be better. Start to think about alternative paths tomorrow may be. Try to love yourself tonight. I actually wrote a love letter to myself not long ago. Made me happy.lol.

I am just going to watch 8 out of 10 cats does countdown via youtube I think @Razzle
It is a light hearted comedy show.
I haven't decided on the cycling tonight yet as it won't be on until 3am.

So I might go to bed early (which I probably need anyway) and get up to watch the last hour or so. Then I can just get through tomorrow

@Zoe7 @Shaz51 @BlueBay @Meowmy @outlander

Yeah @Shaz51 keeping hydrated 🙂

That sounds like a really good plan @MDT Smiley Very Happy

@MDT   I’m a sucker for Survivor, so I’m watching that lol.  I kind of wish I had the courage to apply for that show, and then I remember how much I like food and the creature comforts of home and realise I’d probably vote myself out 😁

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance