Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Keeping Happy

Hey @TAB it’s the winter feelings, can’t wait to see summer again.

Be at new location 8 weeks now @Clawde  400mm rain think get 3 days rain , turns into most days for 2 weeks. Just de motivating, easy not to go for walks , ie basics that hold things together lol 

then start questioning everything think wth am I doing etc

first few times, defaulted to Plan, but its getting a bit vague lately lol

Just got to be patient I guess esp if cant keep up with things

I am in the same sort of place, all my efforts seem to have been a waste when I just can’t feel better, ever since I caught Covid, back in June, nothing has been the same, have been so sick on off, getting over the flu, over and over again, everything is an effort, I often think of you doing your walks, you inspire Clawde,  many thanks for that.

Well not many walks lately @Clawde  but thanks. I will get back to it. Found small round bandaid on shoulder this morning 

must have have been from covid shot 27jul  that sums up my last 2 weeks I think lol 

Hello night Owls , Hot Milk and Cookies on its way, Chocolate Fountain being set up as We speak, Strawberries and Nuts 🥜 on Forks, ready to dip, any one who would like, white chocolate or dark orange chocolate 🍫 place your requests, lights and candles are ready set go, music 🎶 will covered by @TAB @Sophia1 @greenpea @Shaz51 @Em, can’t get your tag properly, and where is @HenryX , and @Appleblossom 

Everyone invited till the Midnight hour, then we do Cheese 🧀 and cheese 🧀 from all over the world, especially the French Cheeses, that we can’t get in Australia, let’s brake the rules, again 👏🧀

@Judith this is for you too 🧀🎶

Thankyou so much @TAB @you are simply my friend on all levels ❤️

Hi @Clawde @TAB 😄

I would love a hot chocolate thank you,  with a side serving of strawberries and nuts. Just as well be extravagant I say. Yum. Really good to see you both.  And a shout out to @Sophia1 as well. 🌷

Hey @Emelia8 @TAB  here comes the invite to Melbourne a celebration for Olivia and Judith, but the sad thing is the prediction of the Queen going this week as well, because things happen in 3 s apparently , I hope that is not right, anyway will be picking you guys up in my Helicopter and the Melbourne Sport field into our Corporate Box booked and paid for , don’t bring a thing, Outfits and Clothes Shoes 👞 everything is locked and loaded , you will here the Chopper coming, a text will be sent 1 hour before, just get on the Helicopter, everything is laid out and ready, hopefully it’s only two funerals 😢

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance