Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My only safe place aka my fortress

Nice to see you, too... Yes, I will be here tomorrow morning to talk about what you'd like to talk about, Lee. 🙂

The headache has eased a bit, thanks. 

@Lee71 wrote:

I spoke to my doctor today and I'm getting a referral to a cardiologist.  She just wants to double check things.  M y heart rate isn't too downs it's up and down, but I'm managing. 

Glad you're managing...I think it sounds good, the referral to the cardiologist. And how about the referral to the allergist - was it an allergist, for your allergic reaction? 

@Lee71 

Hi Lee...I hope you're managing...and that your anxiety's not through the roof...and that if it is, you're getting help for it...

I am crossing my fingers that you get some hours of sleep tonight. I hope your night is bearable. I will be thinking of you and looking forward to talking with you tomorrow as planned. 

Good night my dear friend ❤  @Lee71 

Hi Lee...am wondering if you're OK...I mean, I know you're not OK, but I'm wondering if you maybe had to call an ambulance last night for your heart rate, or something like that...

Thinking of you lots... Heart

@Lee71 

@NatureLover 

Hey, no I'm ok

How was your night

Great to see you! 🙂 @Lee71 

My night was OK, thanks...but what about yours?

@NatureLover  always good to  see you too.

My night was fine .

I am planning on getting some photos up in a separate thread today,  for you and @Emelia8 , and @outlander  and any one else that wants to see them. 

And @NatureLover  there was that something I wanted to talk to you about today.

I've just got a couple of things I need to take care of first then I will get the  rest done.

@Emelia8  thinking of you, hope you're feeling a little better today

@Lee71 wrote:

My night was fine .

<speaking gently> I'm assuming you'd rather not talk about it (which is fine of course), as I don't quite think it would have been quite "fine"... @Lee71 

I am here for what you'd like to discuss 🙂

By the way, if I ever say the wrong thing or offend you, you can tell me - I'm approachable, and I will apologise, as I would never mean to do that. 

@NatureLover wrote:

@Lee71 wrote:

My night was fine .

<speaking gently> I'm assuming you'd rather not talk about it (which is fine of course), as I don't quite think it would have been quite "fine"... @Lee71 

I am here for what you'd like to discuss 🙂

By the way, if I ever say the wrong thing or offend you, you can tell me - I'm approachable, and I will apologise, as I would never mean to do that. 

You're right @NatureLover  my night was.t fine, you know me too well. 

I know you would never intentionally say anything to to offend or upset me as I would never intentionally do that to you either .

I will get done what I need to as quick as I can, and then I can get those pictures up and get down to business .

Sun is actually out here today, around 13 I think,  what about for you ?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance