Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Need to vent

None

don't worry anout me or my life @Jynx 

no one else does

anger anger anger 

@BlueBay I'm sorry you're feeling as though no one cares, and like you're not in need of support. Anger is a tough one, it burns and makes it hard to see clearly. I hope you're able to find a way to express it, as keeping it inside can create more pain. You're allowed to feel this way Heart

I can't feel angry @Jynx 

@I'm not meant to show emitions at hime 

I'm meant to be the strong one 

well it might be a bad night 

I'm sorry shoukd not have posted 

It's good you posted, and reaching out/using this space to express yourself @BlueBay .

Mmm that's really tough, that you have to keep it under control like that. Sometimes I have to express my anger in other ways - like shredding paper or punching a pillow. Stuff you can do that allows you to express the emotion without it being directed at anyone (and doesn't even have to be seen by others).

In any case if it's a bad night, know that your forums family is here for you. 

Hi BlueBay, I get where you're coming from. It's an up and down road to live with a gentleness and responsiveness to our social environment and interactions that hurt us. You may feel alone, but there's so many of us that share that difficulty. Venting is good cos it's connecting, and connecting is a fundamental human need.

BlueBay anger can be a positive or negative emotion because anger has a lot of energy. I'm learning to talk about my troubles, but sometimes its too aweful to say to someone cos I still want to maintain that relationship, so write all the things down I feel about what happened and call the person some very unsavoury horrid names and say it like it is then I notice some positive statements creeping in to my writing that have a bit of forgiveness, and then I laugh at my self or the situation and the thing that was hurting me fades a bit. 

Thanks @grayhorn for your replies 

I'm so anxious 

my anxiety is really high 

I keep thinking my dad is going to die and I haven't seen him for months snd months 

I am not coping tonight 

@Jynx 

That's a really awful thought to sit with @BlueBay , I can only imagine how much it's kicking your anxiety into overdrive. When that happens sometimes it seems like nothing will help us to feel calm. 
It might be good for you to find some distraction, whether that's something active like colouring in or jumping into a social thread for instance. 

If the feelings become too overwhelming then it's always a good idea to reach out to a crisis service. I know you're gonna be okay, even if it doesn't feel like it right now Heart

Hugs my sister  @BlueBay  xoxox

@Jynx @Shaz51  Thanks ❤️
I'm really finding tonight hard. 
you know how much I love my dad

I've missed seeing him so much 

I just want to kiss and hug him 

gosh I feel like a little kid 😢

ive got to go to bed. I can't handle these strong emotions. 
sitting with these emotions is really emotional 

I really want my dad (Msybe this is me as a child screaming for their dad) 😢😢

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance